Crazy IP suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Nuclear

HSC
Hey all. I need some suggestions for my IP this year.

I wanna do something with a crazy/insane/very weird character.

For example, I was originally gonna do a few pages from frankenstein, until I found out that you couldn't use a text that you were studying in another HSC course. (English Advanced)

My 2nd choice was this:

Oblivion:Traitor's Diary - UESPWiki

(The guy is a traitor trying to bring an association, which is an assassins guild, down from the inside, and kill the guy who killed his mother and also the leader of the assassins guild).

But my teacher said it was too monotonous and "in your face".

So um, anyone have any suggestions for some psycho person monologue? xD

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Hey all. I need some suggestions for my IP this year.

I wanna do something with a crazy/insane/very weird character.

For example, I was originally gonna do a few pages from frankenstein, until I found out that you couldn't use a text that you were studying in another HSC course. (English Advanced)

My 2nd choice was this:

Oblivion:Traitor's Diary - UESPWiki

(The guy is a traitor trying to bring an association, which is an assassins guild, down from the inside, and kill the guy who killed his mother and also the leader of the assassins guild).

But my teacher said it was too monotonous and "in your face".

So um, anyone have any suggestions for some psycho person monologue? xD

An incredible amount of people go for the mental illness/complete psycho/emotionally turmoiled/clinically ill character.

If you're going to be psychotic, don't let it become the definition of the character. Toy with monologues based on books. Read a book and base your monologue on that. Sorry, i can only tell you what NOT to do. And that is try to be mental and then that be the end of it.

miss.golightly

HSC
Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe.
The tale of the beating heart - something like that,
it's quite intense but really good.
Maniac - by Edgar Allan Poe....a funny character who is insane - been caught impersonating a doctor/lawyer/priest etc.
Ummm....thats all at the moment I'll keep thinking though.
Maniac could be good for you - cause although the character is insane it's quite a light piece.

kuytbird

HSC
the Maniac is quite comical in Dario Fo's Accidental Death of an Anarchist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)