Creative paper 1 whaaaaaat (1 Viewer)

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
The amount of secrecy and potentially punitive consequences surrounding the release of information regarding the exams would suggest that BOS shouldn't, and couldn't (?), release anything in an article that only a certain percentage of the candidature would be privy to?
Fuck I hope we don't have to adapt As You Like It. It would be a disservice to Shakespeare and wreck my hopes of a good mark haha.

packwolf

HSC
it says "studied text" not "prescribed text"...
so could i use a 'related text' that isn't actually my related text haha. turns out my related text is my creative writing from the trial ;)

Craigw0w

HSC
The amount of secrecy and potentially punitive consequences surrounding the release of information regarding the exams would suggest that BOS shouldn't, and couldn't (?), release anything in an article that only a certain percentage of the candidature would be privy to?
Fuck I hope we don't have to adapt As You Like It. It would be a disservice to Shakespeare and wreck my hopes of a good mark haha.
And that could be one of the only reasons as to why English Standard is better than English Advanced :p

Official

Bring it on
HSC
ok screw bos, i had enough, seriously, someone who probably doesnt even know about the exam structure probably wrote about this

FTW

HSC
I read this and actually went
lolwut
I had to read it again 3 separate times to make sure I read it correctly

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
Also, teachers who have taught the respective set texts mark the respective essay responses. This isn't the case with creative. Meaning you're adapting a text that a teacher may have little idea about.

I don't think this is likely to happen.

GoodLuck

HSC
Also, teachers who have taught the respective set texts mark the respective essay responses. This isn't the case with creative. Meaning you're adapting a text that a teacher may have little idea about.

I don't think this is likely to happen.
Teachers should have a good understanding of all the texts, especially if they're marking the HSC. the only reason they wouldn't, is if they were young and/or inexperienced, but they wouldn't have noobs marking the HSC would they? i have faith in the board of studies.

asroma15

HSC
N/A
"a composition on a studied text".

basically means a creation of your own, in relation to belonging... ...stress less homies.

also disregard board of studies, acquire bitches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)