Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:
HAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! OMG that is the funniest shit I've ever heard!:rofl:
Meh.. My summary of it seems to make it a little farfetch.. but, it was actually ok. I suppose it was better than my trial idea.. I mixed in all the texts we had learnt, characters, plots etc into one big crazy story.

E.g.

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:
Meh.. My summary of it seems to make it a little farfetch.. but, it was actually ok. I suppose it was better than my trial idea.. I mixed in all the texts we had learnt, characters, plots etc into one big crazy story.

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper,

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat.

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There was

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There was little

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There was little that

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There was little that could

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There was little that could be

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There was little that could be done

carreau

HSC
quincyboi said:

E.g.

Deckard was flailing over the edge of the skyscraper, Lear had a firm group on his throat. There was little that could be done to s

carreau

HSC
As i was writing my response, the page kept loading every few seconds again.. Must have kept posting what I was writing...

I'm not going to try clean this up with BOS.org's bandwidth..

*runs to Brazil*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)