Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

genius shins

HSC
HAHAH! way to emphasise your point with ALOT of posts. good luck in brazil, i hear it's pelting down domestic pets.

anyway, my point is that i put the quote into the context of a story, being read by a lil boys mum. An old sea captain owned the hands they were talking about, and he went on about 'if a captain wanted to preserve his ship, he'd keep it it port forever.'
so the boys goes to sleep, and wakes up with this notion of a secret ship with treasure etc in a port. however, he mistakes the word for the alcoholic Port, and sets off to find his dads bottle of 'Drayton's family port'. the story ends with a smashed bottle, a sticky kid covered in alcohol, and the discovery that the kid (named Barret, FF7 FTW!!!!!) was so very very wrong. i tied journeys up in there somewhere etc etc

yaaaaaay! im loving some of the other ideas people had! keep them coming!

keep it vaguely imaginary

genius shins

HSC
HAHAH! way to emphasise your point with ALOT of posts. good luck in brazil, i hear it's pelting down domestic pets.

anyway, my point is that i put the quote into the context of a story, being read by a lil boys mum. An old sea captain owned the hands they were talking about, and he went on about 'if a captain wanted to preserve his ship, he'd keep it it port forever.'
so the boys goes to sleep, and wakes up with this notion of a secret ship with treasure etc in a port. however, he mistakes the word for the alcoholic Port, and sets off to find his dads bottle of 'Drayton's family port'. the story ends with a smashed bottle, a sticky kid covered in alcohol, and the discovery that the kid (named Barret, FF7 FTW!!!!!) was so very very wrong. i tied journeys up in there somewhere etc etc

yaaaaaay! im loving some of the other ideas people had! keep them coming!

keep it vaguely imaginary

genius shins

HSC
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now i've gone and duped myself by emphasising my point 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh the horror, the shame, the pus, the black voodoo, the wet jigsaw puzzle!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)