Cricket Season 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Seems suited more to Tendulkar's farewell than Gilly's farewell at the SCG today. Fantastic knock from the Little Master though.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Yeah well played tendulkar and india. A few touches of brilliance from the little master. Should make this series interesting (then again, it could turn out like last year, where Australia owned the preliminaries and then lost all touch in the finals)

Australia really needs that middle order to fire...Also, Johnson really had a shocker this match.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Ouch at the 130km/h full toss ball from Lee into the shoulder of Tendulkar.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
Even though i went for Australia, i must admit India did play well, especially Tendulkar's tonne of runs and the superb bowling to knock off the aussie top order. Australia had a disappointing performance despite picking themselves up from 3 for like 30, so hopefully they'll be able to lift their game!

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
blue_chameleon said:
Ouch at the 130km/h full toss ball from Lee into the shoulder of Tendulkar.
Would have been funny if he got out on 98/99 after that happened :p

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
good innings from that little guy

johnson has always been crap imho

man they gave some bad tactics to pathan. bowling very wide outside off to hayden - didnt work this time.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
gem of an inning from tendulkar, really tore the aussies apart. bracken is without doubt one of the best, but the guy made him look not good enough. that shot he lofted over gilly's head reminds me so much of ryan campbell, who used to master that shot so well.

aussie batsmen are still finding their form, i cannot believe it has taken them an entire series to find their feet. 3/30 at any stage is just not good enough.

what about harbhajan's gestures? does that guy ever learn or what?

williamc

HSC
Pretty good game of cricket.

Indian bowlers toiled hard, and the only difference between the teams was Tendulkar's innings.

Lol at this arvo, playing on astro pitch with mates after playing on turf since i was 14. I can't imagine facing someone quick like 140ish on astro. They reckon the pitch at the WACA in the 70's had more bounce than an astro pitch. I now know why tommo bowled a ball that half volleyed the side screen in the 74/75 series at the WACA, after going past tony greigs nose. I feel for any english batsman that faced him.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
ooooo this is going to be a close one.

zingerburger

HSC
I always feel disappointed when Gilchrist gets out for not many runs. It'd be great if he could get at least 50 really quickly every match...

EDIT: At least we got to see Symonds take down a streaker.

Last edited:

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Aw i think aussies are gone now. That indian side is going to be killer in a few years.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
c'mon c'mon, 3 wickets in hand, 2 overs to go, just have a slog guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)