CSSA 2006 Trial (2 Viewers)

haque

HSC
as i quite clearly stated that the catholic trial this year was easy but out of the previous and current trials their q 1-4 are harder than most although q5-8 are easier-i have not seen the western region so i will not comment. i do not believe that any trial comes close to the standard of the hsc except for a few from ruse, syd grammer(their 2005 one was very straight forward) and some sydney boys ones.

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I got 81/120....fairly satisfied....I guess.....other than frustrating silly mistakes...:(
There were quite a number of people just behind me in high 70s, so you could say that I only just managed to scramble on top of the crowd. However, the next highest mark from mine was 90/120 (9 mark difference) and the next highest after that was 2 people equal first at 99/120 (18 mark difference) so there's this big gap....lol.....
If I had done the CSSA paper in its entirety, I think I could have gotten higher. Those replacements questions pissed me off.....e.g. I had to put up with some hard ass harder 3 unit question when I could have done some (relatively) nicer Mechanics and Volumes questions....

haque

HSC
the thing to watch out for is careless mistakes-they cause the greatest regret adn anxiety

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
"haque: Please have no hard feelings, i have just been a little confident after my 4U(119/120) and 3U(84/84) trials"

Only One Comment Needed

*INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE, INSANE IN THE BRAIN*

Nice work though

Atleast you got 4 Units worth of 50/50

haque

HSC
Thanx Rax. i reckon alot of people could get high marks for 4U and 3U but the speed at which we have to do the qeustions opens up greater scope for careless errors-wish they gave us more time in the HSC-last year some guy got 73/120 and ended up getting 93for his 4U mark-he went to a pretty good school though so the marks pool would have been quite good. i've been so stressed out with scholarship forms-year adviser set a deadline of today-i filled out some stuff wrong had to change it again. i need the NRL finals to relax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)