Cssa biology (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Far out. Just procrastincated for like more than 2 hours, and already starting to feel sleepy, even though had 9 hours of sleep last night.
same
past hour has been a joke

lol
I learnt pretty much all of sfbh today

lucky I have a lawyer memory and can regurgitate it without looking

bedpotato

HSC
same
past hour has been a joke

lol
I learnt pretty much all of sfbh today

lucky I have a lawyer memory and can regurgitate it without looking
The things I could do with that memory.

Lol I'm pretty much going to learn all four modules in the next 5 hours.

Hopefully.

No time for past papers I guess.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
The things I could do with that memory.

Lol I'm pretty much going to learn all four modules in the next 5 hours.

Hopefully.

No time for past papers I guess.
dw about past papers

you'll look at the question, cry because you haven't learn the content

just know everything

I should be able to go over blueprint and maintaining in the next few hours (I worked on these in the holidays though lol)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
dad: "what time do we go to school tomorrow, what time do you want me to wake you up?"

me: "that's if I go to sleep"

bedpotato

HSC
I have to sleep at least 2 hours, or else I look very fragile
I'll sleep 5 - 8. Be at school by 9.

dw about past papers

you'll look at the question, cry because you haven't learn the content

just know everything

I should be able to go over blueprint and maintaining in the next few hours (I worked on these in the holidays though lol)
I have the "basic" knowledge, but it's just a few things here and there that I have no idea about, esp. option. The long responses are going to kill me, so that's what I'm working on now. as well as the most common things they ask about. Lucky you, only 2 sections from the option topic.

This is how I "do" past papers:
1. read the question
2. "oh yeah I think I know this"
3. read the answer
4. "learnt something"
Literally how I studied for first bio exam.

Anyway, awake now, might be back later.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll sleep 5 - 8. Be at school by 9.

I have the "basic" knowledge, but it's just a few things here and there that I have no idea about, esp. option. The long responses are going to kill me, so that's what I'm working on now. as well as the most common things they ask about. Lucky you, only 2 sections from the option topic.

This is how I "do" past papers:
1. read the question
2. "oh yeah I think I know this"
3. read the answer
4. "learnt something"
Literally how I studied for first bio exam.

Anyway, awake now, might be back later.
same for the past papers bit

yeah
consolidating those gaps now dw

okay

I'm going to smash it

brb later good luck

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
SHit! I have been doing nothing, after looking at you guys, I started reading the book, I just learn the whole year's work in 10 minutes, it is this memory trick game, where you can remmeber the information for 4 hours, this is how I always get 100% in exams, it is the only solution.

ALl you have to do is, sleep for 5 hours and wake up, read your notes, then go back to sleep, for 1 hour and wake up again, this time, run around the house, with you book, saying the information, out loud. It ersious works, guys, I scored 98% in my biology half-yearly doing this.

fuck you all, this was just a joke, guess what I already studied to be honest, I was just playing around, I am off to sleep, you losers, you guys should have already studied, guess what you want go past 80% line, hahaha

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
SHit! I have been doing nothing, after looking at you guys, I started reading the book, I just learn the whole year's work in 10 minutes, it is this memory trick game, where you can remmeber the information for 4 hours, this is how I always get 100% in exams, it is the only solution.

ALl you have to do is, sleep for 5 hours and wake up, read your notes, then go back to sleep, for 1 hour and wake up again, this time, run around the house, with you book, saying the information, out loud. It ersious works, guys, I scored 98% in my biology half-yearly doing this.

fuck you all, this was just a joke, guess what I already studied to be honest, I was just playing around, I am off to sleep, you losers, you guys should have already studied, guess what you want go past 80% line, hahaha
just shut up and sleep

purplemoon

HSC
Crap I just realised how screwed I am for this. I have not even looked at my pracs (any of them) and need to memorise that diphtheria smallpox polio junk. And I'm already tired. Well goodluck to everyone though :(

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Crap I just realised how screwed I am for this. I have not even looked at my pracs (any of them) and need to memorise that diphtheria smallpox polio junk. And I'm already tired. Well goodluck to everyone though :(
take a deep breath

drink water

cram

go

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
SHit! I have been doing nothing, after looking at you guys, I started reading the book, I just learnt the whole years(NO APOSTROPHE) work in 10 minutes, it is this memory trick game, where you can remEmeber the information for 4 hours, this is how I always get 100% in exams, it is the only solution.

ALLl you have to do is, sleep for 5 hours and wake up, read your notes, then go back to sleep, for 1 hour and wake up again, this time, run around the house, with you book, saying the information, out loud. It ersious(SERIOUSLY) works, guys, I scored 98% in my biology half-yearly doing this.

fuck you all, this was just a joke, guess what I already studied to be honest, I was just playing around, I am off to sleep, you losers, you guys should have already studied, guess what you want (TO) go past 80% line, hahaha
all the bold parts were me correcting your terrible spelling and grammar. In the middle paragraph you used a lot more commas than was necessary, you also made some mistakes in the present/past tenses, but I'll leave you to figure that out.
So my question to you is, with that atrocious spelling and grammar, you were saying about something about 100% in an exam? last I checked total 100% means flawless = no mistakes, even if that wasn't counted you surely couldn't have attained 100% in english with that poor spelling.
It seems I've noticed a flaw in your thinking.
Congratulations I now believe that you did not get 100% in an exam, you've just been disproved.
An enemy has been slain.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
All the bold parts were me correcting your terrible spelling and grammar. In the middle paragraph you used a lot more commas than was necessary, you also made some mistakes in the present/past tenses, but I'll leave you to figure that out.
So my question to you is, with that atrocious spelling and grammar, you were saying something about 100% in an exam? last I checked total 100% means flawless = no mistakes, even if that wasn't counted you surely couldn't have attained 100% in english with that poor spelling.
It seems I've noticed a flaw in your thinking.
Congratulations,I now believe that you did not get 100% in an exam, you've just been disproved.
An enemy has been slain.
Apart from those, nice.

HSC
there is no way i can finish all this content, might just pick and choose what to do.

bedpotato

HSC
there is no way i can finish all this content, might just pick and choose what to do.
That's what I'm doing for the option topic.

As much as I like genetics, I want to get it over and done with. Most of the time, CSSA asks questions on the same topics, so I'm just focusing on those (might just read over the others).

Still have half of sfbh and bol, and a couple of dot points from mab. Oh God, help me.

Hope I'm not like this for the actual HSC...lol.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
OMG COMMUNICATION. I know nothing.
Good luck!
I can't remember jackshit about vaccines or transgenic animals.

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
Apart from those, nice.
Note that I, myself, didn't state I had perfect grammar or spelling. Also the "saying something about 100%" quote is perfectly valid.
Apart from that you managed to notice one of my mistakes.
Congratulations, you may give yourself a pat on the back. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)