CSSA Maths 2U Paper (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
A Note from the Moderators:
Please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions or a copy of the paper as there are copyright issues, not the mention the fact that some students may do the same paper as you at a different date and it is still within the security period.

Zomg, tis tomorrow. Anyone else unprepared or am i the only one that is going to get completely annihilated by it?

I have 'attempted' past paper questions and have completed them ok but it takes me way too long to work them out and i'd probably struggle to go that slowly and complete the whole exam in the test. They are fairly hard as well (for me :p) Anyway GL to all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

anom1ly

HSC
im a little worried too. but if im not prepared after all the work i've done, i never will be.

good luck!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Good luck everyone! Some degree of relaxation is the key to success!!! =)

And certainly...I agree with Anna. I had lots of fun doing last year's CSSA Paper - very easy paper with very interesting questions xD

I hope this year's paper is just as good.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope I'm ready and prepared for it! >_>

I've done about 20 odd papers for 2U on it's own in preparation for it :S. I'm ready!

Bring it CSSA! >_<

kcrocks

HSC
The test was good. It was easier than I expected

daryl-d

HSC
How good was it, can anybody remeber what they got for the last part of the probalility question: i got from memory 15/28

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
For the last probability part I think I got 5/9...

The test wasn't the easiest I've ever done... but it was pretty good. The rest of the class thought it was epically hard... so its a good sign for me!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Heard the rumours that this year's CSSA was way easier than last year. I really want to check it out haha.

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
i dont think i did the CSSA paper. was Q10 part b an applications of series and sequence question involving the production of barrels of oil?

oly1991

HSC
Heard the rumours that this year's CSSA was way easier than last year. I really want to check it out haha.
haha yeh it was pretty easy, althoough i dont want to jinx myself :)

one of the questions was a bit dodgy...i think it was somewhere in Q4-6 but i think i may of got it, Q9-10 was no where difficult as previous CSSA papers ive done

i dont think i did the CSSA paper. was Q10 part b an applications of series and sequence question involving the production of barrels of oil?
no, the last question was maxima and minima

anom1ly

HSC
i did one with swine flu in it. it was a superannuation question.
it wasn't cssa

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha@ the swine flu question... that wasnt CSSA

i did cssa, and for the last probability one i think i may have gotton 9/28.... wtf :(

oh and the sec 3x= x one i guessed lol

unfortunately at the time i didnt remember to draw the line y= x and note the number of places it crossed the sec graph

*sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)