Damn! no mega cities////Cut offs? (1 Viewer)

shutupnsmile

Premium Member
HSC
Did you notice that there was no extended response for mega city since 2006. And 2011 paper didn't contain any mega city related question in the entire exam. (except for 1 in MP) but that was given.
Anyways what do you guys think Band 6 and 5 cut off are? Knowing that it is an easy test.

jessxxr

HSC
haha yeahh i wouldn't call it 'easy', but i am pretty devastated that there was no long response on mega cities hahah broke my lil heart

stephbritt

HSC
Pretty sure i stuffed up my essays coz i just forgot everything. Yeah, it was weird there was no megacities. I reckon it will probs be around 87 cut off for band 6

myafanatic

HSC
Pretty sure i stuffed up my essays coz i just forgot everything. Yeah, it was weird there was no megacities. I reckon it will probs be around 87 cut off for band 6
Hahahaha 87!? Are you kidding me?

That was a) a pretty hard test with a very narrow focus and b) a cutoff of 87 is so super high!

WorryWartCob

HSC
i'd say 84-85... still high. but that paper was very hard and required in-depth specifics on original/dull topics.. :/

firelightez

HSC
there was one megacity question, which was in the short answer, i think the one which asked about challenges of urban sprawl and provision of social infrastructure in a large city... i mean a lot of people interpreted it as a world city and megacity question.

The extended response was so bad, it brought back memories of the 2001 paper...guessing ill get a 17 for q 24 and 20 for q 26.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)