Deactivation of facebook (1 Viewer)

HSC
Deactivating your facebook account won't really do anything, you'll just find another way to spend your time. Like posting in this thread.

Kaatie

HSC
deactivated mine because i kept going on it on my phone when i was bored. and plus it was kinda annoying with people who ignored me at school acting like great friends on there

HSC
I did it a while ago thinking I would reactivate it in the hols. I'm in the hols now (Tasmania, three terms) and could not care less about it.

For the first couple of days I was obsessively composing status updates in my head but after that you realise what a big fat pointless waste of time it is.

Do 'it.
LOL. haha, that's what i did too. xD

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I was just on Farmville on fb LOL.
LOL I was on farmville just then :D

Anyways, I was thinking about deactivating it, but then I thought it would be gay having no communication to anyone outside school...
+ can't waste the opportunity of having it free on my phone when theres no wifi around ^^

HSC
LOL I was on farmville just then :D

Anyways, I was thinking about deactivating it, but then I thought it would be gay having no communication to anyone outside school...
+ can't waste the opportunity of having it free on my phone when theres no wifi around ^^
that's why were on BoS lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)