Deactivation of facebook (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Last time I did it, I lasted like 3 months and came back again.

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
I did mine at the beginning of term 4 last year, and just reactivated it 2 days ago :D

Ksubi

HSC
I used to go ob BoS more than FB, but now i have no net access at home coz i did something reall really STUPID. but i have FB on my phone... :S it kills my life, i stayed away for 3 hours nd couldnt take it.

Hi, Im alex and im a Facebook Junkie.

nice to meet you.

HSC
I'm off facebook till november. I didn't deactivate it, i gave my password to my friend who changed it. It works i tell ya, try it.

astroe

HSC
Make sure your friends change the email that your account is identified with.
I got my Facebook taken away then I just reset my password after one day.

No self control. :(
I need someone to take it away from me, far far away!

MzBiiBii

HSC
I was literally obssessed with MSN and FB throughout year 11 and early yr 12...and then I received one horrible...guilt...talk....

which resulted in me only going on for one hour on Sat

But I'm pretty pleased because I know how much time I would have wasted if I went on daily...

The worst bit is receiving emails of ppl's comments, nd photo comments etc... I always want to quickly go on.....but then...i remember....the....talk.....

:D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Deactivating Facebook really doesn't help you learn the basics of time management though, which is one the few things the HSC is actually good at teaching.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I did it a while ago thinking I would reactivate it in the hols. I'm in the hols now (Tasmania, three terms) and could not care less about it.

For the first couple of days I was obsessively composing status updates in my head but after that you realise what a big fat pointless waste of time it is.

Do 'it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I doubt deactivating FB would do much anyway. I'd probably save like maybe 10 mins a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)