Dear CityRail (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Stop being so shit pl0x.
Sincerely,
wixxy.

Seriously though, does anyone know what happened on east hills line today? Did someone top themselves or something? Need explanation for why trains were cancelled and the rest terminated 2 stops before east hills.. Thus causing me to be late for uni. If it was the fault of the K2RQ tards i'll be rather irritated.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah Translink are shit as well.

The one time I trek it to Brisbane to catch up with friends on a Friday evening, the train is delayed for 90 mins because apparently a truck crashed into a power pole somewhere along the line I was travelling on. The signals weren't working properly and they didn't even load us onto buses, hence I was late and would've been stranded if my friend's mum didn't pick me up.

So yeah, Translink PHAILS.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Anyone seen those billboard ads at stations saying: "You'll be at home if you were in Adelaide"?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Not sure if they're related, but there was a delay on the South Line around that time as well.

Gloves

HSC
stop complaining woman!

in my days, i had to walk to school!

and it wasn't a short walk!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
lolwut.
It's a valid complaint, Gloves. Even you should realise that.

aussie-boy

HSC
Anyone seen those billboard ads at stations saying: "You'll be at home if you were in Adelaide"?
Lol adelaide cant even afford electric trains, and their platforms are little more than tin sheds on a concrete platform

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I don't think city rail is that bad to be honest i have had no trouble with them and the only delay i have has is when i was stuck at merrylands for 15 minutes cos a passenger was sick at granville and they were waiting for a ambulance
Lol actually that probably explains the delays then. Was that this morning?

08er

HSC
it has always been on time for me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)