Death (1 Viewer)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Dude chill out, amp up, get loose, cause some havoc, break shit, fix shit, find something, learn something, change something. Set the night on fire, let it burn. Be the fire. We're all going down, but not alone. Knowing does not make a difference- he who finds meaning lives by rules. He who disregards meaning can either quit the game or continue with reckless abandon. Fucking explode, brother. You are worthless. So disregard all the shit that constantly attempts to fill a cerebral black whole and replace it with your own blazing, mediocre shitstorm of a reality
inspirational, repped

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont wanna die!!!
until im like 90

klaris

HSC
one of my friends wants to die when he is 30 because he wants to "live fast, die young and leave a good-looking corpse"

i, on the other hand, want to live a full life and die at 95 in my sleep, peacefully.

sigh.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
You seem to have a negative train of thought.

You need to minimise the negative and maximise the positive.

Great people have a positive attitude and mind set. For example, Muhammid Ali always say to himself "I am the greatest". He hates training in the gym but his positive attitude resonate with him and pushed him to do great things.

If you want to cheer up and have an exciting life, you just got to think it. Think positive. Put on a smile. Find something positive in people...something positive in today. The weather is great to do. My mom always makes me breakfast...shit like that.

Wake up and say to yourself, its a brand new day. Think of something exciting to do. Go for a walk. Get your body moving........Life is precious mate.

jassono

HSC
There's some philosophy regarding this, i think Nietszche talked about it in zarathustra
im just going off memory, but it sort of talks about the uselessness of being alive. Like everything leads surely to death, so many of the things you do in life are unecessary and without doing something memorable, something to sustain your name beyond death (like write a significant book or be a dictator), life is just bullshit. It's a little depressing though

HSC
There's some philosophy regarding this, i think Nietszche talked about it in zarathustra
im just going off memory, but it sort of talks about the uselessness of being alive. Like everything leads surely to death, so many of the things you do in life are unecessary and without doing something memorable, something to sustain your name beyond death (like write a significant book or be a dictator), life is just bullshit. It's a little depressing though
xenu what what?

boganxcore

HSC
only a little? :p
i'm pretty sure nietzsche was using this to push humanity forward to go on and strive for great things
nietzsche was quite depressing but also quite inspiring at the same time i think.
what do you think?

HSC
only a little? :p
i'm pretty sure nietzsche was using this to push humanity forward to go on and strive for great things
nietzsche was quite depressing but also quite inspiring at the same time i think.
what do you think?
boganetc, you are officially the best person in the world atm for posting the youtube vid. Before I even played it to my brother, he got startled by a paused still hahahah

koolkid59

HSC
death is serious
because u will be either spending eternity on heaven or
hell (a place you would not like to be)
But thanks to Jesus Christ we are able to go to heaven in leave in peace for eternity
Jesus said " I am the way the truth and the life...no one can enter my father byt through me'

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
^^ u sir r going 2 heaven

asdfpoiu

HSC
Aus! I never thought that someone else would have such a similar mindset as me!! *cries from happiness*

Also, I've always wanted to die by being struck by lightning. It's just such an unusual way to die o.o

123 B A N G

HSC
I find not the death part frightening but the fear before you die more so.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I find not the death part frightening but the fear before you die more so.
I posses none of this fear.

asdfpoiu said:
Aus! I never thought that someone else would have such a similar mindset as me!! *cries from happiness*

Also, I've always wanted to die by being struck by lightning. It's just such an unusual way to die o.o
There isn't many of us, is there?

HSC
Actually...I don't fear death for myself, but I fear losing those I love, esp my family. If I lose anyone there will be a gaping hole in my heart forever.

Sometimes I hope that I'm the first to die in my family, just so I don't experience losing them.

onur91

HSC
N/A
I know what you mean, even though I don't want to die young, I don't actually want to see my loved ones die before me. This doesn't just involve my parents, even my dog, I know it's only an animal but I've had her for 8 years, it's just painful to even think of losing her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)