• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Did anyone else **genuinely** fuck up their english trials (missed questions, incomplete responses)? (2 Viewers)

qwer12334

HSC
i'm not putting them down for putting in effort, i'm putting them down for wasting their efforts. If anybody else here studied 5 hours a day every day they could probably state rank in their subjects especially when your hardest subject is english standard.
We know and accept that you are much smarter, happy?

qwer12334

HSC
im sorry to have to explain this to you but missing something entirely is not having bad reading comprehension skills, reading comprehension involves reading it in the first place, which i did not. Hope this helps 👍👍👍
Good thing cuz many people with neural development disorders such as ADHD are more likely to miss out and accidentally skip content when readingh?

fijifrotter

HSC
Yes people like this exist. Rich kids especially.
Used to go to a high ranking private school where the top students are all scholarship kids from selective schools. Super toxic and pretentious environment
"used to" sounds like you are poor now, replied 6 times cause your so angry, put a lid on it and cope alone

Cathode_RT

I'm so done with trimesters bruh
HSC
it's threads like this that make me wonder why there isn't a higher level of moderation... How is any of this A. related to hsc in a meaningful way other than tangentially,
or B. a positive conversation for any of the participants???
Eh just ignore them, trying to seriously respond to trolls or ban/mute them just riles them up more. Besides, if they want to waste their time like this instead of doing something productive, its their loss I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bastani

HSC
i have autism, i cant change that. what else do you believe i should i put my effort towards that would be better? i dont think im wasting my efforts, i think im putting in effort into good grades so i can pursue a well paying degree in a field i like. i was born with a disability, im not in a top ranked selective school. those are the cards i was dealt and im trying to make the most of it. would you prefer i give up completely and just go on a home and living ndis plan instead?
lol

qwer12334

HSC
anyways i have my own plans in life. you may think me studying 5 hours a day is stupid, but thats what im doing, im not forcing you to study 5 hours. i chose low scaling subjects, thats my choice, i didnt impose that on you. i have autism and adhd, thats something ive decided i wont let impede my goals. you may have decided to give up if you were in my situation, but you arent in that situation, and its not your choice and you dont know how i feel. these are all my choices, and i personally dont think theyre bad and that i need advice from you, especially since you havent really demonstrated some crazy academic excellence. we are both in different situations, and what im doing is right for me, not for you, im not forcing you to do what i do.
Like many others have said, your should be very proud of your amazing achievements and dicks on the internet cannot change that fact

qwer12334

HSC
it's threads like this that make me wonder why there isn't a higher level of moderation... How is any of this A. related to hsc in a meaningful way other than tangentially,
or B. a positive conversation for any of the participants???
Real sorry about that. wanted to make a thread to vent about my trials, can't believe it ended up attracting some narcissistic bullies

iloveeggs

HSC
Real sorry about that. wanted to make a thread to vent about my trials, can't believe it ended up attracting some narcissistic bullies
don't respond to them & stop watching this thread. talking to a brick wall is more productive than talking to some of the ppl on here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)