Difference between asian imports and Australian born asians (1 Viewer)

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Guys today was awful.

I was in my ECON1101 tute and some hot international asian chick came in late. Since there were no chairs left, she sort of half crouched near a table looking really awkward, and since everyone else in the class was fucking asian (including the tutor) they did nothing about it and just ignored her. So I was like hup I better be polite and help this bitch; so I jump up and run round to the front of the class, and right when I pick up the only spare chair from the teachers desk, she starts crying and runs out of the classroom, and I'm left there like 'fuck guys.....'

Also asians have no sense of personal space. Every day on the train they fucking lay their newspaper all over me. Swear to god I'm gonna skitz the next time some fob covers my book with his newspaper.

TL : DR international asians are fucking lame.

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
I don't get why people search my shit on Google and post it here, as if it was a huge secret I was trying to hide. Its happened like four different times.
that's from ur link lol

i think ur interesting dude brah

EdmondDW

HSC
HAHA. I don't understand also why people that have just come from overseas especially from seemingly poor countries, like china, behave like uncivilised (or similar) people. Well you should know that hong kong people also generally dislike those that have come from mainland china too.

Anyway. Most of them always want some 'face' but i don't know why they can't control themselves.
yeah although i'm asian i generally hate almost all of them........................... lol.
hmm, that is reasonable. I also hate all asians.
Btw I am demonstrating nanotech subjects, I really should re-think how many marks I should give to my asian students.
I dont care if they r abc or whatever, I just generally hate all of them...

Last edited:

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
hmm, that is reasonable. I also hate all asians.
Btw I am demonstrating nanotech subjects, I really should re-think how many marks I should give to my asian students.
I dont care if they r abc or whatever, I just generally hate all of them...
gg

miaowsha

HSC
1. Eating habbits

I also dislike how people talk Chinese amongst themselves (or any other language for that matter) as I can't understand it. English is the national language in Australia.
Haha, the beauty of it being multicultural though ;)

Whenever I see bogans like yourself I try my best to switch to another language just to make you think I'm bitching about you and get insecure looks from you; who knows, maybe the flattery of thinking someone's actually talking about you could make you grow a brain.

Edit: It's "habits" by the way, you illiterate native speaker.

Last edited:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC

Whenever I see bogans like yourself I try my best to switch to another language just to make you think I'm bitching about you and get insecure looks from you; who knows, maybe the flattery of thinking someone's actually talking about you could make you grow a brain.

Are you retarded or just act that way?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It depends on why they are conversing in that language I suppose and who the intended audience. It's typically considered rude if it's in a group setting and they do it to exclude other people and this is generally the accepted convention, however, if you have absolutely nothing to do with them and they are talking amongst themselves then really you're just eavesdropping.

That being said if they are talking amongst themselves at the top of their voice and it's disruptive to other people, then it's not so much the language which makes it rude but just that they are not keeping their voices down.

Bendent

HSC

you do that?

i mean people really do that (non native english speakers) like switching to bitch

ChiMidori

HSC
Racist much?

Go live in China for a year. Then you tell them how to live in a foreign country!

I hear if you are foreign, come here without knowing any English and live, if you don't mix with the local community from the country you're from you won't fit in.

Would you give up cricket, BBQs, CoD or your fashion for say.. a Japanese lifestyle?
Would you go to another country and avoid fellow Aussies who are staring you in the face?
Yeah, think hard about it.

I lived in Japan for 10 months on exchange, I wear my hair in piggy tails bright fashion. I was pretty popular there too thankyou. I talked to some people in English while I was there and I realized it's inevitable!

Topic like this MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL. We opened our markets to the foreign community, and they were nice enough to say yes!

If you can't tolerate a multicultural society - PISS OFF.

You would be so surprised how similar they are to us! If only you knew! And if only they know how much they are like us!

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah ching chong china man should go back to dunny can wait china

british should go back to queenland

aboriginals should go back to gondwalla land

aiyah!

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah ching chong china man should go back to dunny can wait china

british should go back to queenland

aboriginals should go back to gondwalla land

aiyah!
well everyone was happier until we knew about everyone else so maybe....

LonelyWolf

HSC
the way i see is, if you move to another country:

- you speak their language
- respect their culture and values
- integrate as a member of their society.

its as simple as that. stop bitching.

ChiMidori

HSC
Er, calm down man. You're taking this way too seriously.
Wait till' someone makes fun of you for being foreign. Then you'll understand.

P.S. Integration is hard. Please help you foreign neighbor with their English and be nice.

P.P.S. Don't diss your Asian neighbors. They are cool as.

the way i see is, if you move to another country:

- you speak their language
- respect their culture and values
- integrate as a member of their society.

its as simple as that. stop bitching.
Thankyou.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait till' someone makes fun of you for being foreign. Then you'll understand.

P.S. Integration is hard. Please help you foreign neighbor with their English and be nice.

P.P.S. Don't diss your Asian neighbors. They are cool as.

Thankyou.
if you went to unsw you would know how shit fobs are

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
the farkin fobs should all drink the farkin tooheys and watch the farkin swannies and have farkin barbies with their farkin mates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)