• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

different law schools (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
fuck ur even more of a dog's fanatic than my bf. BTW did they win
yea they beat first-placed Brisbane 29-22! :p (I'm a 'doggies supporter too lol)

Oh, and let me take this opportunity to apologise to all the people in this forum that I have offended by calling UWS crap over the years. I have transferred from B Economics at USYD to B Business/ LLB @ UWS and start on Monday lol :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
DW Miss_gtr, you haven't missed out on much in the past 2 rounds :p

Hockenheim this weekend - schuey's home gp :D Queensland on as well!!! Yay! I'm going to have square eyes by the time monday morning comes, lol.

haha ... matt is gonna come and visit us :p

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
miss_gtr said:
i'll take a pic of mine later.. but its hideous. its black, green and white its a panthers jersey minus the purpley/maroon bit.

actually its a port adelaide one. i hate hate hate it.
lol well mine is navy, sky blue and white *skool colours*
My legal teacher only noticed it the other day when he made me dust the white board *rolls eyes* and asked me "If it was a good thing to aspire to be like Lionel Hutz" lol

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
DW Miss_gtr, you haven't missed out on much in the past 2 rounds :p

Hockenheim this weekend - schuey's home gp :D Queensland on as well!!! Yay! I'm going to have square eyes by the time monday morning comes, lol.

haha ... matt is gonna come and visit us :p
Yea...hopefully Schuey wins his home gp. I have lost all hope in him winning the championship though

Don't you remember how I used to insult all the UWS people Cape? I feel so stupid now :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
i meant to be studying for my trials, but i have a pupil free day monday!.. so im gonna be watchin cars all weekend. lol..i love.
pfft. stuff trails. When I did my hsc motor racing > studying. Still its motor racing > uni :p

matt, its not over until its over! Theres still 8 races. Anything can happen. I hope.

And your forgiven cause you support schumacher.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
pfft. stuff trails. When I did my hsc motor racing > studying. Still its motor racing > uni :p

matt, its not over until its over! Theres still 8 races. Anything can happen. I hope.
and soon it will be:

motor racing > work

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
please, no more off-topic posts about motorsport/canterbury bulldogs.

to the mass spammer above, i hope you do die and a barrel load of red rep poured over your grave.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
lolz damn straight! guess wat im getting done??
at parra im getting a pendent with skaifeys face engraved onto it as a good luck charm :D

HI MATT i heart u now :D
omg! thats so cool! I have a drink canister engraved with I love Ford!!!

Ah, everyone hearts matt!!! Anyone who supports Schumacher I love!!!

amyc

supernerd
HSC
Frigid's "Who's Got A Bad Name" Article said:
Remind us again why lawyers have a bad name … oh yes, because legal firms sometimes do things like sue the Yellow Pages for giving their advertisements an inferior placing. The Arizona Republic reported that a local firm, with the slogan “Beyond Aggressive”, had paid more than US$133,840 for a full-colour ad in the Verizon Yellow Pages. When a similar cardboard ‘tab’ ad was sold to a competing firm and given a better placing in the book, attorney David Michael Cantor filed a breach of contract suit in Maricopa County Superior Court.
C'mon, the law suit was evidently publicity for the firm.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
wtf is ur prob, just cuz u hate me doesnt mean u can be a bitch to everyone else.
it's spam. please keep it to a minimum in this forum. your conversation isn't even remotely connected to the law topics.

and stop posting straight after me.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
thanks, better stop spamming this site, cuz fridgey is pissed off.
haha...i used to e-heart fridgey...I thought he was a chick :) I start law on Monday. That is a law related statement and therefore this post can't be classified as spam. :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
i use to e-heart him until he hurt my feelings, though apologised in a rep.. it got abolished and i couldnt rep back. dude, i thought he was a chick too.
so did that mattycoss dude...I think everyone thinks that fridgey is a chick.

anyway to keep this post law-related refer to the LLB part in my sig:)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
^^ vain wanker. use ur system charset and make ur own bloody rep boxes.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
melsc said:
back to discussions of law -related topics...Frigid...whats ur other half of ur degree?
You always seem so interested in the Law melsc. I think you will make a great law student if you choose to go down that path at uni.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
matt#1 said:
You always seem so interested in the Law melsc. I think you will make a great law student if you choose to go down that path at uni.
LOL it seems you haven't come across me yet...lucky you ask frigid...I am a pain in the ass

Hopefull I will study law, its all a matter of getting my act together and studying lol

ur sweet :) *hugz*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)