Disrespect for teachers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
A computer they can't even open executable files on, I know it's to stop games but seriously, it stops other useful programs too which impedes their learning.

steph xx

HSC
ha, i think what annoys me is they act like the school cert. is the BIGGEST EXAM EVER and go around fretting and complaining about their "workload" and all their "horrible essays". i never even cared that much about year ten, or even studied for the exams that matter. oh this also goes for the whingers in year eleven too; sure we do have an increased workload and can feel a lil' bit of pressure, but nothing compared to the year twelves, ffs.

they seem to randomly bump into me and start blabbing about whatever the conversation entailed, whether it be politics or Skins, thinking they're oh-so-smart when they are really talking out of their ass and don't really know who any of the characters are on Skins because they don't watch it or know why the China is so powerful.

i feel like telling most of them to go back and listen to their miley cyrus or jonas brothers.
fuck.

/end rant.

Last edited:

X-Calibre

HSC
A computer they can't even open executable files on, I know it's to stop games but seriously, it stops other useful programs too which impedes their learning.
The laptops are, lets just say, okay, for free that is. I know people who have games on the laptop. But it already came with all the useful programs. Encarta, Photoshop, and all the latest MS stuff so it is allright.

And not my problem if the Yr 11's are jealous, heartless as it sounds. There would always have been the year above that would have been jealous.

RHIAAAAA

HSC
a good teacher is given heaps of respect. but a crap teacher who dosent care or cant teach at all will never be respected.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
because you kids are little fucking shits and think being disrespectful makes you look cooler in front of everyone else.

advice: shut the fuck up and gtfo.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i think you'll find that most people here are respectful of their teachers.. we're attempting to justify the reasons for why a few others act regularly in such a manner..

i remember in year 8 our class had a great teacher for science.. who knew her stuff, the book's content and through her passion and experience of teaching was able to engage the class's attention. Fast forward one year and we had a crappy dipshit of a teacher who taught us nothing and upon being asked questions answered, "i don't know".
We spent the rest of the year playing lebo drums and chanting fuck knows what

kayzz

HSC
Is normally kids trying to be the class clown, nd feel in power or prove a point - its much easier to accept your right then your wrong
but teachers r just ppl nd every now nd then yu come across a bitch

G-face

HSC
If teachers act like there all beter than the students ( i.e like snobs) then students arent going to respect them.

On the other hand if teachers are fair, nice and care and put in effort & time for their class then I think they will get a lot of respect.

But it also depends on student attitiudes- your always going to get students who think they don't have to listen to anyone.

t00l

HSC
If teachers act like there all beter than the students ( i.e like snobs) then students arent going to respect them.

On the other hand if teachers are fair, nice and care and put in effort & time for their class then I think they will get a lot of respect.

But it also depends on student attitiudes- your always going to get students who think they don't have to listen to anyone.
but the teachers are better than the students.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL today i was helping my teacher mark year 8 exams for science and their answers were so stupid!

Animal that eats plants are called : Herbaboles
Animals that eats meat are called : Carnivals
Animals that eat both plants and meat are called : Carnbaboles.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Some kid made up a word as well. By observing the Earth's surface we can deduce that the Earth is constantly ___________(meant to be changing or several other acceptable answers). The kid put symphotic.

Some kid spelt poisonous as possiness.

Stupid year 8 kids.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Why do so many students have such little respect for teachers nowadays? Teachers are very hardworking and always try to help their students so why is there so much disrespect for them?
I love teachers.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Marked year 9 science papers today.

What do you call someone who studies earthquakes? seismologist. Some kid put sersinologist. My lazy science teacher gave the kid the mark....

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
wth u doing marking, is that like a special way of getting extra marks in your own exams by helping the teacher?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)