Disruptive class? (1 Viewer)

invisibleears

HSC
Some of the classes at my school have been posted, and I'm really worried about one of my classes next year. Will a disruptive class affect my classwork and are Yr 11 and Yr 12 classes the same?

Thanksss

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
who knows, it might and it might not. Even if it does, you should ensure that you can study at home. I know many people who just do nothing at school but when they get home they are VERY focussed. Try to adapt to the situation. If the class is disruptive and generally unresponsive to the teacher, try and use that to your advantage in that you could ask your teacher more questions.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
make sure you do your work, even if it is noisy
and ask the teacher a lot of questions

yr 11 classes are not always the same as year 12. it depends on how many people change/drop subjects. in addition, some classes may collapse when heaps of people drop.

dw, u will learn to adapt. I had a noisy class, and it was very frustrating at first, but I learnt to do Maths homework while the teacher was screaming at the noisy people (I actually finished a whole exercise during class!)

so learn to use it to your advantage :)

HSC
Uni Grad
I know many people who just do nothing at school but when they get home they are VERY focussed.
pretty much me, except I did mah maths like a good lil boy
never did anything in english or physics

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I don't go to a great school and have a lot of ferals in my grade. I'm sort of doing "difficult subjects" and besides the benefits of: interest, ability and scaling, I also get the benefit of them not coming in my classes because they (hopefully) won't be accepted. I know my Ancient History class will be packed as there are 4 classes.!!

HSC
I agree with ^ipodnano, i will most likely benefit from not getting the ferals in my class :)

FTW

HSC
o_O what are these ferals?

But seriously just don't sit near them and if they constantly disrupt the class and don't learn anything, thats their problem. Just try and do the best you can in the class and just try to ignore them...

Amogh

HSC
N/A
adapt and survive
evolution (Y)
charles darwin was right all along

ladymarella

HSC
Four ancient history classes???? I don't know what our numbers are like for ancient but i know of five poeple doing modern. I'm actually looking forward to having all these really small classes.

swathard

HSC
Four ancient history classes???? I don't know what our numbers are like for ancient but i know of five poeple doing modern. I'm actually looking forward to having all these really small classes.
I think it depends on how disruptive the people are and whether you've become accustomed to the disruption. Try and stay focused and forget about the erratic behaviour of the people around you.

JayNoob

zzz
HSC
I'm afraid of that too... unfortunately there are some real annoying people in my grade and they just don't work hard enough. Hopefully being in year 11 they will start to change and focus in class.

E.g people make flamethrowers from deo T.T

sam5

HSC
depending on what subject it is, sometimes u can afford to switch off as well.

me and my mate in pdhpe had a shit teacher who didnt really know what she was talkin about. She hardly tought us anything, so we decided to bludge in class and then do work at home.

We would study together and work through the text. We did really well in the hsc exam (i recon bout 95) yet we used to sit on our chairs, talk and eat in class.

We did jack all, providing we didnt interupt the teacher, cos thats rude.

sam5

HSC
yeah if its maths, chem, eng or physics i wouldnt wanna do that.

But if its art, music, pe, cafs or other bludge subjects u could afford to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)