Do most schools have people who leave 40-30 minutes early? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
Ah, so this is what it comes down to. You're insecure about your social skills.... otherwise you wouldn't be offended because you'd count yourself among minority that have the best of both worlds. It's all about denial to shut down debate?
Woah. If you care to take a look back at my previous posts, I admitted that I am completely and arrantly socially inept. And to be honest, I really don't care. But you've offended many, many people I know and care about. And if caring about other people makes me insecure about my own social skills, so be it. But you are admitting that you are less intelligent than I am as you supposedly possess these 'social skills', are you not?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't get "shit marks" yet have a different view to you. I'm saying it is about more than marks at the end of the day.
but nothing you post on here is anything but trolling so that doesn't matter (also, elec engg at UNSW = anti-social as fuck but the cutoff is only 91 (plus bonus points) so its not like they're the brightest kids out or a good descriptor of this discussion)

sophieeaton

HSC
N/A
Woah. If you care to take a look back at my previous posts, I admitted that I am completely and arrantly socially inept. And to be honest, I really don't care. But you've offended many, many people I know and care about. And if caring about other people makes me insecure about my own social skills, so be it. But you are admitting that you are less intelligent than I am as you supposedly possess these 'social skills', are you not?
I'm not making any comment about my own social skills or marks/intelligence because I don't think it's relevant to this discussion?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Riproot, university ATAR marks do not indicate the difficulty of the course. It is based upon the number of people wanting to do that course and has nothing to do with the diffucuilty.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not making any comment about my own social skills or marks/intelligence because I don't think it's relevant to this discussion?
because you're antisocial and have shit marks?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lol duh of course not
smart people can't be smart AND attractive as well silly!!!@!@!
she is probably so uglieeeee
hahahahahaha

Ily a trilly

Riproot, university ATAR marks do not indicate the difficulty of the course. It is based upon the number of people wanting to do that course and has nothing to do with the diffucuilty.
but also you did it

And then honours

And post grad

Or some shit

So that is a good descriptor of how smart you have to be to do it. Lol

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
It is. It very much is. You have stated that there is a direct correlation between intelligence and social ineptitude; which you have extended beyond a pure 'generalisation'. You can not be the exception to your own rule; because you are being conceited.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It is. It very much is. You have stated that there is a direct correlation between intelligence and social ineptitude; which you have extended beyond a pure 'generalisation'. You can not be the exception to your own rule; because you are being conceited.
post pix bby ;)

sophieeaton

HSC
N/A
but you wouldn't have said anything if you weren't getting shit marks.
If I was top in the state for all my subjects I would still have the same opinion....because my opinion isn't based on insecurity unlike how yours appears to be?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Another thing I would like to bring up is that stupidity is permanent and probably can't be changed much - your social skills can be worked on.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
OBJECTIFICATION OF FEMALES! GTFO, Riproot.
you assume I'm objectifying you because you're female
Check your privilege you cis scum

If I was top in the state for all my subjects I would still have the same opinion....because my opinion isn't based on insecurity unlike how yours appears to be?
That's makes no sense.

My opinion doesn't come from insecurity, it comes from general observation and actually having knowledge of people (which you obviously don't) I didn't get 95+ and I am social so why would I argue against 95+ people being unsocial unless I knew it was wrong? (which it is. Majority of my friends got 95+ and majority of my friends regardless of ATAR that are intelligent are social because if you're smarter you're more likely to be able to work out the mechanisms behind social behaviour and learn to be incredibly good socially).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)