Do most schools have people who leave 40-30 minutes early? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horny unicorn

HSC
you assume I'm objectifying you because you're female
Check your privilege you cis scum
she's obviously too ~~inept~~ to consider the possibility of homosexual males using this site and the possibility that riproot could be joking
which tbh anyone would've picked up on with the satirical misspelling and emoticon usage

tsk tsk little lifeboats assumption is a habit of fools

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Great. First I am subjected to people believing that those who are intelligent must inevitably fail in all other aspects of life. And now, male chauvinism. Well done, humanity.
Hehehehehehehehehe

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
she's obviously too ~~inept~~ to consider the possibility of homosexual males using this site and the possibility that riproot could be joking
which tbh anyone would've picked up on with the satirical misspelling and emoticon usage

yep hahaha

But then again that chick at hot damn couldn't realise and she heard my voice and my saw me hahaha

TheOnlyOne

HSC
The amount of anger and discussion on here shows that this topic has hit a raw nerve for many people. Why cant some people see that there are some people who achieve the really high ATARs at the expense of their social life/social skills. No one is saying all of them do, just some.

As an experiment, who here has done the following during their HSC year?
- Had a part time job?
- Played a competitive sport?
- Set foot inside a pub/club?
- Gone to parties/ 18ths?

Just interested to know.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The amount of anger and discussion on here shows that this topic has hit a raw nerve for many people. Why cant some people see that there are some people who achieve the really high ATARs at the expense of their social life/social skills. No one is saying all of them do, just some.

As an experiment, who here has done the following during their HSC year?
- Had a part time job?
- Played a competitive sport?
- Set foot inside a pub/club?
- Gone to parties/ 18ths?

Just interested to know.
I did all of those things.

(even though I was only 16/17 in year 12)

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC

Being offensive as a joke is still offensive. Also, being homosexual or even the same gender does not somehow redact what you have said about anyone.

Whatever, I'm done here. Faith in humanity...going...going...gone.

enoilgam

HSC
This thread has gone on long enough - clearly, a reasonable discussion can no longer be had in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)