Do most schools have people who leave 40-30 minutes early? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure about the Aaron6693 and Sophieeaton being the same person but I'm not any of them. I joined so I could point out how so many of the people commenting do not understand how the real world works.
how would you know how the world works?

sophieeaton

HSC
N/A
Pretty sure you embarrassed yourself first in terms of making assumptions about other posters....I'm pretty happy I don't know you (I'm well aware you're happy you don't know me either)

TheOnlyOne

HSC
how would you know how the world works?
I didnt say that I did, I just said that some people didnt.

But anyway, unlike a lot of people on here, I realise that the HSC and Uni results dont guarantee a job. A lot of people have the elitist attitude that "I got a really high ATAR so therefore I'm going to be better suited for a job than this other person who didnt go as well".

sophieeaton

HSC
N/A
Yes, exactly. No more than one person could have the same deluded view.
I could say the same about you but I haven't so far....because the point of talking isn't about shutting other people down. God your social skills are impressive?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure you embarrassed yourself first in terms of making assumptions about other posters....I'm pretty happy I don't know you (I'm well aware you're happy you don't know me either)
but my assumptions are correct, aren't they? Otherwise you wouldn't have said why you did.

I didnt say that I did, I just said that some people didnt.

But anyway, unlike a lot of people on here, I realise that the HSC and Uni results dont guarantee a job. A lot of people have the elitist attitude that "I got a really high ATAR so therefore I'm going to be better suited for a job than this other person who didnt go as well".
you said you were letting people know what the real world was like, but you don't even know so that's a bit stupid.

And it's better to get high marks and have charisma than to jut have charisma. I think not people here know this. I think you need to learn this as well.

Aaron6693

HSC
Inb4 Aaron6693, Sophieeaton and TheOnlyOne are actually the same person. Number of posts, writing style, and join date suggest that they are.
Yes LifeBoat, we're all actually the same person, who decided to make several accounts to get a point across...100%...

And you call others delusional...HA!

Sorry but you have issues.

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
I could say the same about you but I haven't so far....because the point of talking isn't about shutting other people down. God your social skills are impressive?
I've been 'talking' to people who share your view for quite a while now. And yet, you continue to make the assumption that being hard-working and having social skills are mutually exclusive for the majority of people. This is a blatant lie that you have concocted with your narrow world-view and what seems to be, disgruntledness with people who are achieving marks that exceed yours. So I apologise if I'm not being as courteous as I should be when you are being extraordinarily offensive.

Last edited:

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
Yes LifeBoat, we're all actually the same person, who decided to make several accounts to get a point across...100%...

And you call others delusional...HA!

Sorry but you have issues.
lmao. It was the only theory I had that would make sense of the fact that more than one person would believe this rubbish. Yes, it was absurd. But not as absurb as what people are writing here.

Last edited:

sophieeaton

HSC
N/A
I've been 'talking' to people who share your view for quite a while now. And yet, you continue to make the assumption that being hard-working and having social skills are mutually exclusive for the majority of people. This is a blatant lie that you have concocted with your narrow world-view and what seems to be, disgruntledness with people who are achieving marks that exceed yours .So I apologise if I'm not being as courteous as I should be when you are being extraordinarily offensive.

Ah, so this is what it comes down to. You're insecure about your social skills.... otherwise you wouldn't be offended because you'd count yourself among minority that have the best of both worlds. It's all about denial to shut down debate?

Aaron6693

HSC
I've been 'talking' to people who share your view for quite a while now. And yet, you continue to make the assumption that being hard-working and having social skills are mutually exclusive for the majority of people. This is a blatant lie that you have concocted with your narrow world-view and what seems to be, disgruntledness with people who are achieving marks that exceed yours .So I apologise if I'm not being as courteous as I should be when you are being extraordinarily offensive.
If you sit there thinking people who have similar views to mine are disgruntled because of people who have dont better than them, then you're wrong. Nothing else I can say to that. Wouldnt be surprised if there were some, but I'm certainly not so keep believing what you want to believe...I really couldnt care all that much...o.0

The world is full of people who dont share the same views...what does it matter? There is the possibility to agree to disagree. Again, I REALLY couldnt care what you say in regards to whether those who share similar views are the same person, because we know ourselves that we are not.

You obviously take things WAY to seriously, when its a simple post on a discussion board, which is just really sad.

nucgaek

HSC
Ah, so this is what it comes down to. You're insecure about your social skills.... otherwise you wouldn't be offended because you'd count yourself among minority that have the best of both worlds. It's all about denial to shut down debate?
With that logic... If I told you only 1 sophie in the world is not an idiot... would you argue that you are that 1 sophie or that my premise is incorrect?

sophieeaton

HSC
N/A
And you have no idea what my marks are so how is that relevant? Not that I see an ATAR as an absolute indication of intelligence.

Aaron6693

HSC
lmao. It was the only theory I had that would make sense of the fact that more than one person would believe this rubbish. Yes, it was absurd. But not as absurb as what people are writing here.
How can you not accept the fact that there are people who fit their associated stereotypes?

The fact you dont just makes YOU appear narrow-minded, not the other way around...

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
lifeboats is a James Ruse chick iirc

take from that what you may

sophieeaton

HSC
N/A
With that logic... If I told you only 1 sophie in the world is not an idiot... would you argue that you are that 1 sophie or that my premise is incorrect?
I wouldn't flat out assume your premise is incorrect, I'd ask for supporting evidence for your premise. And as I have pointed out many times in this discussion, there's a well documented link between intelligence and introversion.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
And you have no idea what my marks are so how is that relevant? Not that I see an ATAR as an absolute indication of intelligence.
but you wouldn't have said anything if you weren't getting shit marks.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
but you wouldn't have said anything if you weren't getting shit marks.
I didn't get "shit marks" yet have a different view to you. I'm saying it is about more than marks at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)