do we also get the $950 (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Hey can someone verify this.

My girlfriend worked last year until November at which point she was made redundent, because of the financial situation. She is still looking for a job, but has lodged a tax return last year. If this stimulus passes, is she still entitled to the 950 dollar payment?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Hey can someone verify this.

My girlfriend worked last year until November at which point she was made redundent, because of the financial situation. She is still looking for a job, but has lodged a tax return last year. If this stimulus passes, is she still entitled to the 950 dollar payment?
As long as she paid tax on her earnings up until November, and has lodged a tax return, then yes.

If she hasn't lodged a tax return, she needs to.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
How is that relevant? It was like $48,000 in 2006 - not sure how that's changed.
I doubt that.
I remember reading that the average Australian individual income is like $42,000
I am sure a household average would be higher.

H@wkeye!

HSC
As long as she paid tax on her earnings up until November, and has lodged a tax return, then yes.

Hold up... I'm totally unsure myself. I Quit my job, to relocate and go to uni (with a nice holiday in the middle) in Nov last year. I lodged a tax return etc etc, and am soon to be on Ausstudy (or whichever scheme they give old buggers like me :p )

Do i qualify? I did not earn anything like $80k...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I'm 55 and live in a different country (people's republic of czechoslovakia) that doesn't exist.

do i get this???

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Don't all households get a few K for roof insulation? I don't know... heard about it today at work

sf_diegoxrock

HSC

So if you worked last year and got a tax refund for the 2007/08 period, you'll get it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)