do we also get the $950 (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I hope those who receive the money choke on it.

My family worked hard for your next drink/pack of cigarettes/gambling addiction.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I hope those who receive the money choke on it.

My family worked hard for your next drink/pack of cigarettes/gambling addiction.
Ah, yes, they also worked hard in making sure you didn't have to be in Israel to serve in the IDF, too.

How nice of them

H@wkeye!

HSC
Woot, i got $1600 tax back, but still paid like $200 in tax, so i get it, least hope so.

However, this bill, has been blocked in parliament be the opps and independents.... So nothing for anyone yet...

(now lets see who asks what a 'bill' is...)

HSC
Woot, i got $1600 tax back, but still paid like $200 in tax, so i get it, least hope so.

However, this bill, has been blocked in parliament be the opps and independents.... So nothing for anyone yet...

U GET BILLS IN DA MAIL!
LOLZ who dun no dat?

sf_diegoxrock

HSC

Who is Bill?

conics2008

HSC
yeah bitches, im getin 950...

suck on that...

i got 1k last year and now another 1k...

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
yeah bitches, im getin 950...

suck on that...

i got 1k last year and now another 1k...
You are also poor and probably had a disadvantaged childhood.

I wouldn't change my happy upbringing for all the money in the world.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
^that means we don't get nine fiddy anymore :(? I don't think I was eligible anyway because I wasn't eligible for youth allowance.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Just to add to that, does that make any sense at all?

If you're making less than 10k, you don't get taxed... but you're making less than 80k.
Yes, it doesn't matter. If with deductions and low income offset you get it all back then you didn't pay any tax last year, you aren't eligible.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Ah, yes, they also worked hard in making sure you didn't have to be in Israel to serve in the IDF, too.

How nice of them
Only citizens of the State have to serve. I am not a citizen of Israel therefore I do not serve in the armed forces there.

Pretty simple, really. :)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
fuck the $950. we are getting a new car.... and the govt will pay 30%

love krudd

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Only citizens of the State have to serve. I am not a citizen of Israel therefore I do not serve in the armed forces there.

Pretty simple, really. :)
You're a master internet warrior for Israel, but when the time comes to serve this land you so 'love', you claim not to be a citizen.

Reminder: Jews have right of the return to Israel. You can go back at any time and join the IDF.

You are a pussy.

H@wkeye!

HSC
I'm not sure, but from what i've read, if the package does go ahead, all (citizens and PR, sorry internationals) students (undergoing "training" - so not school students) get it, regardless of whether they are on centrelink payments or earnt XYZ last year.

I'm going to look into it further now, want to know for sure, i'll post results when i know.

I'm also sure it'll get through parliament, eventually.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I'm not sure, but from what i've read, if the package does go ahead, all (citizens and PR, sorry internationals) students (undergoing "training" - so not school students) get it, regardless of whether they are on centrelink payments or earnt XYZ last year.

I'm going to look into it further now, want to know for sure, i'll post results when i know.

I'm also sure it'll get through parliament, eventually.
im not sure where you read that but im pretty sure thats wrong.

and why do PR's get it?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
You're a master internet warrior for Israel, but when the time comes to serve this land you so 'love', you claim not to be a citizen.

Reminder: Jews have right of the return to Israel. You can go back at any time and join the IDF.

You are a pussy.
It's called waiting until it is financially plausible to move there. For now monetary donations to Israeli organisations will have to do. I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but I really couldn't care less. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)