Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ?? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ??

• Yes.

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • No.

Votes: 83 49.1%
  • Im jew and I believe jesus was fake but its going to happen soon with the real messiah

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Not sure/confused

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
belief in GOD IS NOT THE SAME AS BELIEVING VIRGIN BIRTHS, WALKING ON WATER, RESURECTIONS, TALKING THROUGH BUSHES etc etc. fucking use your fucking brain
well believing in the christian God does mean that.

Believing that Jesus was God, and that God is behind those things, it does not become hard to accept at all, infact it all makes sense.

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
well believing in the christian God does mean that.

Believing that Jesus was God, and that God is behind those things, it does not become hard to accept at all, infact it all makes sense.
In the words of Pauline Hanson....please explain.

Yomo

HSC
Exactly

A giant, loving, invisible bag of red rock deli chips, is just as viable as an epistemological position as is the nature of "god" (an unknown entity).

There is an infinite amount of substitutions that could be made here.
If god was really a giant, loving, invisible bag of red rock deli chips i would be much more inclined to be ridiculously religious...i love red rock deli chips more than i could love any god.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
What exactly is rational about love, you something something?
Sup?

Haha

Nah I'm off to bed

but hmm, perhaps use the word love not god then

just saves all da confusion yea

Garygaz

HSC
just to highlight the fallacy of your logic...

Let's try and keep the discussion rational.
That argument is almost as broken as saying a god can't exist because if it was omnipotent he couldn't similtaneously make rock so hard he couldn't break and break a rock which couldn't be destroyed. It's like childish rhetoric.

Edit: Though the previous argument is pretty poor, I've just seen your argument come out of context so often.

WhEeEeEeEvAn

HSC
Sup?

Haha

Nah I'm off to bed

but hmm, perhaps use the word love not god then

just saves all da confusion yea

LOL! Hey Cookie, could you give me a list of good reads that will raise my awareness of the ridicule of religious beliefs?

Its amazing how disillusioned Christians are. If the belief wasn't so widespread, you would think they were mentally handicapped...

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
In the words of Pauline Hanson....please explain.
Well assuming that God is real, is it really hard to believe, or even remotely farfetched, that he could walk on water, that he could have a virgin have his child, and rise from the dead, or that he can talk through a bush. He is God there is no reason he should be limited and not be able to do these things.

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Well assuming that God is real, is it really hard to believe, or even remotely farfetched, that he could walk on water, that he could have a virgin have his child, and rise from the dead, or that he can talk through a bush. He is God there is no reason he should be limited and not be able to do these things.
OK...Well, assuming that Batman is real, this is why crime rates have risen over the past 50 years

cory2008

HSC
hell no, she spent all that time with joseph as if she managed to resist the urges all that time.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Hello sorry I am back, and I am still confused as to how a woman can get pregnant via mutations and not a fertilised oocyte.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Did you just read what you posted... Because come on, no sane person can honestly rationalise any of those events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)