Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No- because I've gotten caught before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never because I don't need to

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

beb

HSC
Heh, yeh I didn't study anywhere near as hard for HSC as I did for the SC, lawl.
HAHA same ! i wish i saved all that energy to study for year 12 .. the stress i put myself through from year 7 to 11 is embarrassing :shy:

NewiJapper

HSC
My teacher caught a girl cheating in her math trial last year, she had answers all up the side of her leg. But he didn't bring it up for discussion because he thought he might get ridiculed as a perv. She ended up getting a band 3 for math though XD

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Off the top of my head:

Never brought any notes into exam (in any form). That's just stupid imo.

- Multiple Choice from Yr 7-12...many times. Just sneak a look at the person next/in front of you. It's like a 1 second peek, and even then examiners can't really prove that you looked.
- Year 9 French, we had to write a story in French, and most of us were like wtf, can't do that. But the whole class cheated, and since there was only one class of French in the cohort, there wasn't really an issue.

And of course...who doesn't cheat in those Maths/English/Science/Chem competitions?

NB: Needless to say, it's not -good- to cheat. It's better to know the stuff. :p

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Yes, only once in year 11 for a chemistry exam that nobody studied for/cared for. The majority of us in the class planned it and we positioned ourselves strategically around the room and did it that way. We all failed epically.

We all dropped it anyway, nobody cared. But other than that one time, I am against cheating for obvs reasons.

Last edited:

Phylo

ballin
HSC
i cheated in in yr10 for subjects like electronics and i.t, no biggie wasnt planning to do them

ibbi00

HSC
Brought in what appears to be a blank paper. A closer inspection, however, would have revealed that it was packed with notes typed in an extremely faint font colour that one could just make out.

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
in year 11 for sum shit prelim english trial or exam i duno sum bullshit, i hada prewritten essay on the same kinda paper booklets they giv us for exams, and i just swapped the blank booklet with my pre written one, i had heaps of time to do the other parts of the exam, i just changed a few lines in the prewritten one to suit the q, lol them 3 seconds during which i was swappin the papers seemed like forever, and i still cant believe not one person saw me do it (i had the booklet hidden inside my jumper)

Kralex

HSC
I always want to cheat but can't bring myself to do it.

musing

HSC
Real cheaters never get caught. Only the idiots do.

District

HSC
Heres a example of cheating which happened currently in my school, (im in year 12)

Standard English Exam, there are no notes allowed. The teacher supplies the paper and on each single sheet of paper she had to sign on it to verify that no one else brought their own paper.

Exam results come back i get 16/20 and this other student who RARELY comes to class had gotten a 15/20. When asked howd he do so well he said he cheated by pre-writing 2 of his pages and handing them in with the 3 he wrote in class. Now..I dont know how if teachers didnt see the 2 pages not signed or they just dismissed it, i dont know.

Personally If cheating was easy I would definetely do it for my crappy subjects. ie. Society and Cult.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Nope. Cheating is immoral. Get the mark you deserve and do your own work.
some people cheat even when they do their own work

for eg i cheated in prelim english since i couldn't memorise a 1500 word essay

it was my own work, but i cheated.. and as aforementioned (my prev posts), the essay was extremely difficult to memorise and hence many others did as well

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Exam results come back i get 16/20 and this other student who RARELY comes to class had gotten a 15/20. When asked howd he do so well he said he cheated by pre-writing 2 of his pages and handing them in with the 3 he wrote in class. Now..I dont know how if teachers didnt see the 2 pages not signed or they just dismissed it, i dont know.
He wouldn't have been advantaging himself too much anyway, apart from the fact that he had to memorise less than yourself... unless he ended up writing much more than you in the end

note: in no way am i condoning any form of cheating

jasonn

HSC
cheating is goood.. if every1 cheated, then this world would be a better place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)