Do you like it? (1 Viewer)

FrozenSky

HSC
fukin lol at this shit.

boom, shadowdude, mitchboy, kazi.

All massive fails. LOL kazi just learnt debits and credits tonight and you have the tutorial first up tommorow, haha you are so bloody dumb.

I have my tutorial on friday morning , I am like the last class to do the test, nevertheless, I could go for the test right now, while im half asleep and get min 90%, right now.

It is 10 times easier to get a high distinction in accounting than it is in first year physics , that is something I can definately tell you. Its the perfect opportunity to get good marks and boost your WAM ( especially for an engineering student! ).

Accounting is just like maths, learning to be systematic and think logical , and the maths isnt even complex!. and you guys all did 4unit ( cept boom ) and you cant get your head around accounting! lol proves you wrote learn 4unit maths.
You're mad

bro3

Banned
HSC
N/A
You're mad
I am, because you see , I am just cruising through accounting and I get 95%, while all u others are stressing and failing.

You should come meet me in person some time, ill show u my tricks to be genius.

ohh wait a min, I offered tutoring on here for maths last year and everyone was so stupid to knock back someone as genius as me XD

FrozenSky

HSC
Where is UNSW up to for accounting?
@ UTS we're up to lifo - fifo, and indirect-direct method... *sigh i hate accounting...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I am, because you see , I am just cruising through accounting and I get 95%, while all u others are stressing and failing.

You should come meet me in person some time, ill show u my tricks to be genius.

ohh wait a min, I offered tutoring on here for maths last year and everyone was so stupid to knock back someone as genius as me XD
Says the person who got 18/20 in the test.

Guess what my mark is, no wait - I'll tell you: 20/20. U MAD? or U JELLY?

bro3

Banned
HSC
N/A
I think you are ahead, thats inventory chapter, like chap 8 of the tortman book.

We are starting banking and internal cash control in this weeks lecture ,

Accounting is so fun!. well, not because of the mindless numbercrunching, but just the fact that it is just easy marks to be had. Its definately easier than anything I will come across in electrical engineering.

I consider it to be a break from my other 3 electrical engineering subjects I am doing this semester

bro3

Banned
HSC
N/A
Says the person who got 18/20 in the test.

Guess what my mark is, no wait - I'll tell you: 20/20. U MAD? or U JELLY?
wrong dumb asian, you are most likely referring to your quiz2 , yes asian noob? either that or u are bullshitting altogether

You put up here before you got 16/20 for quiz 1

and yes I got 20/20 for quiz 2 as well, just did it like 1hr ago, they made it relatively easy and was no need to rush like in the first one because there wasnt a time limit

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
wrong dumb asian, you are most likely referring to your quiz2 , yes asian noob? either that or u are bullshitting altogether

You put up here before you got 16/20 for quiz 1

and yes I got 20/20 for quiz 2 as well, just did it like 1hr ago, they made it relatively easy and was no need to rush like in the first one because there wasnt a time limit
Well, of course you're going to say you got 20/20. U JELLY (of my skillz)

bro3

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol... +1

(wtf is it just me, or i can't caps lock my "lol"?)
I wouldnt worry about caps locking anything, unless you mean to laugh at shadowdude, because hes dumb asian , lol "ill compare their quiz1 with my quiz2, . Yes!. That will give a valid conclusion" says the dumb asn thats meant to have done 4unit maths and is doing maths at uni, jesus, so stupid

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Quizzes are quizzes. And I'm smarter than you because 20 is a bigger number than 18.

As if I'm gonna believe you got 20/20 in accounting. You, who whinged about question vagueness. I'm sorry, but looking at the question for longer isn't going to change its vagueness. So you lied and U JELLY.

L

legend10

Quizzes are quizzes. And I'm smarter than you because 20 is a bigger number than 18.

As if I'm gonna believe you got 20/20 in accounting. You, who whinged about question vagueness. I'm sorry, but looking at the question for longer isn't going to change its vagueness. So you lied and U JELLY.
ohh so much stupidity, I really shouldnt have to explain it to you, but anyway ill break it down so someone of your ahh.... intelligence :p can understand.

I got 18/20 for the first quiz ( and this was what I was talking about when I was talking about the vague questions, you dumb cluck! ) and I got 20/20 for quiz 2 ( which was actually worded pretty well, there were tricks in some of the questions but there was no ambiguity , everything was specified sufficiently )

while you got 16/20 for quiz1 ( you said it in a post on here before, I can be bothered trying to find that post ) and 20/20 (supposely , for quiz2) , so , mr advanced maths noob, which person has the highest average over the two . MMMMMMMMMMM?

Also, I have not been making up marks or lying to you , why do I need to , I dont need to make shit up to make myself look better than you on here, you do all the work for me , just your stupidity, it definately shows you failed the 4unit hsc exam , geez ur stupid! . I would be more than happy to go talk to the lecturer in charge so I can get the marks and show them to you so you can see that I am not bullshitting. I just wanna wipe off your arrogant attitude, you think you are better than everyone else and you go round posting like you are maths genius when you really are just a fail.

You are an embarassment to unsw's school of maths you dumbo . Advanced maths degrees cant be hard to do if they let you in , god I could get one blindfolded

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ohh so much stupidity, I really shouldnt have to explain it to you, but anyway ill break it down so someone of your ahh.... intelligence :p can understand.

I got 18/20 for the first quiz ( and this was what I was talking about when I was talking about the vague questions, you dumb cluck! ) and I got 20/20 for quiz 2 ( which was actually worded pretty well, there were tricks in some of the questions but there was no ambiguity , everything was specified sufficiently )

while you got 16/20 for quiz1 ( you said it in a post on here before, I can be bothered trying to find that post ) and 20/20 (supposely , for quiz2) , so , mr advanced maths noob, which person has the highest average over the two . MMMMMMMMMMM?

Also, I have not been making up marks or lying to you , why do I need to , I dont need to make shit up to make myself look better than you on here, you do all the work for me , just your stupidity, it definately shows you failed the 4unit hsc exam , geez ur stupid! . I would be more than happy to go talk to the lecturer in charge so I can get the marks and show them to you so you can see that I am not bullshitting. I just wanna wipe off your arrogant attitude, you think you are better than everyone else and you go round posting like you are maths genius when you really are just a fail.

You are an embarassment to unsw's school of maths you dumbo . Advanced maths degrees cant be hard to do if they let you in , god I could get one blindfolded
You need to make up marks because U JELLY of mine.

And if you could get one blindfolded - you'd be in the Advanced Maths degree, right? Oh wait, you're not because you too silly to get in. So obviously:

U JELLY of my marks
U JELLY of my degree

Just admit it.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'm only just chiming back in on this thread now, after wasting time playing cards with friends (although I guess that is part of the joy about being at university) - staying up late and wasting time.

L

legend10

And if you could get one blindfolded - you'd be in the Advanced Maths degree, right? Oh wait, you're not because you too silly to get in. So obviously:
you are wrong there dumbo, I could have easily done acturary ( if I really wanted to be a greedy son of a bitch and just do maths all day just for the money ) , there are tons of dumbasses in acturary and I could easily do better than them at the maths side of things.

Similiarly, I COULD have done advanced maths if I wanted to crusie through uni and bludge and come out with something just about as useful as an arts degree. Seriously, 4 maths subjects is way easier than 4 engineering subjects, maths subs dont have labs for starters, wow , 4hrs of lectures and 2hrs of tutorial each week for a maths subject , too easy. But I chose not to because I wanted a degree that would actually get me somewhere, also I have an interest in learning how to build useful things that will actually make a different to society, not just doing useless maths 24/7, cause seriously, some of the shit they do is just so useless .

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you are wrong there dumbo, I could have easily done acturary ( if I really wanted to be a greedy son of a bitch and just do maths all day just for the money ) , there are tons of dumbasses in acturary and I could easily do better than them at the maths side of things.

Similiarly, I COULD have done advanced maths if I wanted to crusie through uni and bludge and come out with something just about as useful as an arts degree. Seriously, 4 maths subjects is way easier than 4 engineering subjects, maths subs dont have labs for starters, wow , 4hrs of lectures and 2hrs of tutorial each week for a maths subject , too easy. But I chose not to because I wanted a degree that would actually get me somewhere, also I have an interest in learning how to build useful things that will actually make a different to society, not just doing useless maths 24/7, cause seriously, some of the shit they do is just so useless .
confirmed MAD.

I lol'd.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Less friends than high school - especially if you live off campus and moved some where new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)