Do you like it? (1 Viewer)

G

genius12

. Don't think that they should count to WAM though, since it is kinda unrelated to my degree, but maybe hard to implement though.
lololol, maths asian doesnt want anything to ruin the HD WAM he has because all he does are math subjects and they are just repetetive and piss easy. Geez, do a commerce subject or something, learn how to be useful , because pure number crunchers dont get alot of job opportunities

G

genius12

Accounting pisses me off because all the questions are written by asians who can hardly string a concise sentence of english together. You have to sit there for a minute trying to decipher each fucking question as you work through them.
LOLS , the questions in the little midsession quiz things were piss easy to understand, there were absolutely no ambiguities, everything was stated very clearly. You are just a tard.

G

genius12

arceupines how u finding stats mun? i think im going to fail lol
moment of realisation when asian realises that ATAR means jack shit in uni , what ATAR did you get again? , I think it was actually higher than mine, yet you are the one that is worried about failing at uni. See, ATARS above 95 come from rote learning.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lololol, maths asian doesnt want anything to ruin the HD WAM he has because all he does are math subjects and they are just repetetive and piss easy. Geez, do a commerce subject or something, learn how to be useful , because pure number crunchers dont get alot of job opportunities
lolololol, pretty sure it'll bring up my wam, they're way easier than my math subjects.

ps: nothing will ruin HD WAM

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
moment of realisation when asian realises that ATAR means jack shit in uni , what ATAR did you get again? , I think it was actually higher than mine, yet you are the one that is worried about failing at uni. See, ATARS above 95 come from rote learning.
haha matty goodwin, weighing a tonne doesn't mean jack-all in uni either.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
umm its because ive studied jack shit in uni

not because im stupid and cant comprehend formulae u turd

if i bothered to study guaranteed id get D Wam

admittedly its my fault im lazy

Last edited:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
also, hope you had fun wasting another 20 minutes making an email to sign up only to get banned again within 20 minutes :D

HSC
lol this thread's entertaining

Enjoying the fuck out of uni right now. I don't care if they're trying to murder me with the work load, it's pretty decent stuff. I love the people, I love walking around the campus, hell I even love tutes. I never want to leave.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
lol this thread's entertaining

Enjoying the fuck out of uni right now. I don't care if they're trying to murder me with the work load, it's pretty decent stuff. I love the people, I love walking around the campus, hell I even love tutes. I never want to leave.
My tutes bore the fuck out of me - they are pointless in my current courses.

HSC
My tutes bore the fuck out of me - they are pointless in my current courses.
First year tutes were pretty boring and irrelevant but third year tutes are much more useful and applicable in real practice so I'm finding it to be much more interesting.

HSC
I use to really hate labs but I'm enjoying the labs as well. I think it's because this year I've finally got my shit together and I know what I'm doing.

exams still shits me

bitumen

HSC
i'm having such a bad time at uni. i might defer for semester 2 and get a job and stuff

bitumen

HSC
I did that.
Saved up money, went to Europe, had a fantastic time, went back to uni and everything is so much better now.
ahh europe. that would have been amazing. did you go on your own?
i'm just worried i won't get a job since i have zero experience..aside from that deferring really does seem like a good idea right now

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I saw a hot chick today. So I'm happy. I'm now motivated for another two weeks of uni =P

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
unless your doing media.. a friend of mine is in there and omggg he is fking surrounded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)