Do you turn heads when you are out with your partner? (1 Viewer)

Do you turn heads with your partner?

• yes (i'm a guy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no (i'm a guy)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • yes (i'm a girl)

• no (i'm a girl)

• Total voters

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Yes.

I tend to turn heads when on my own anyway (not in an "omg so hot" way...). I think it's cause I'm the only one in this town that dresses like I do, exclusively in black with bowler/fedora hats, beanies ect. while walking down the street with a deck of playing cards, practising my flourishes and all that.

When I'm with my GF (who's a bit gothic-lolita/cutie), it's rather annoying walking into town...

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
sometimes i wear a giant ass straw hat like a farmer to uni when it is really sunny, that gets me a few what a douche looks, though i am pretty sure i get them without the hat as well

boganxcore

HSC
yeah i think i 'turn heads' because i am tall and therefore more noticeable

HSC
yes, due to age difference, i look like a pedo, espescially when i'm in work clothes and he is in school uniform. I LOVE YOU STILL THOUGH JACOB mwah
crap, it's that meeatu guy isn't it

quit your pedophilic ways and set that boy free, pedo

HalcyonSky

HSC
ok wait to turn a head do they have to actually stop and turn around and look at me after theyve gone past

or does staring as they walk past count

bio_nut

HSC
I don't know if I can wear it anymore when I cut my hair off :( just tried it own with hair pulled back and it looks odd. Will prob look better with the actual cut though, and not pulled starkly off the face

Oh well :)

It can good good on tall, skinny guys I think. Rarely, but sometimes.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
the only time it works on men is when they are mad men,

...specifically Don Draper

HSC
shut up! yes, it is him, and no, he doesnt need setting free from me thanks
You are a crazy internet pedo who lured this young and innocent boy into your hands...for the love of mankind set this boy free, let him taste life, release him from your grip

I hope a hellycopter flies over your house and the military knock down your door and free him

boganxcore

HSC
I don't know if I can wear it anymore when I cut my hair off :( just tried it own with hair pulled back and it looks odd. Will prob look better with the actual cut though, and not pulled starkly off the face

Oh well :)

It can good good on tall, skinny guys I think. Rarely, but sometimes.
how are you getting your hair cut?

hscishard

HSC
You are a crazy internet pedo who lured this young and innocent boy into your hands...for the love of mankind set this boy free, let him taste life, release him from your grip

I hope a hellycopter flies over your house and the military knock down your door and free him
From reading the previous posts, I find it hard to distinguish whether you're joking or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)