Do You Wear Glasses? (1 Viewer)

MysteryGenius

HSC
I use the soft daily contacts. You put them on whenever and chuck them out at the end of the day so you don't have to sanitise it. You don't feel the contact when it's on your eye and it's really thin and flexible, not sharp at all.

I've never thought about it cutting my cornea before. :/
yeah but you still have to stick your finger in your eye! D:
it's just... i don't know haha i'll probably give it a go one day and kick myself for being such a baby, but that day is not today... or tomorrow
lol and just ignore that part, i'm just a paranoid retard

My eyeballs cringed as I read this.
That's exactly why I stick with my glasses.
hahaha whoops
I have astigmatism too, but you can get contacts for them nowadays. A little bit more pricey however.
i heard contacts are better for people with astigmatism, too

deebsm

HSC
I wear glasses... But for some reason my eyes have been improving? I am long sighted but I wear my glasses all day long... That's because I'm lazy and if I take them off, I don't put them back on. I can see fine without glasses. It just puts less strain on my eyes when doing certain tasks. I also have astigmatism.. I don't mind driving in daylight but at night, my eyes sting like mad my the time I get home.

Also about glasses on the opposite sex, they look good if people have frames that suit them. And they don't get frames that are in fashion or something... I personally don't like the Ray Bans ones like the huge frames ones... Brand names are always good... At the moment I'm rocking some Emporio Armani :p

animeiswild

HSC
Glasses-free. I think people look more intelligent with glasses XD

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Still hate my glasses, I think I need new ones.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i hate glasses. i hate looking like a nerd

i want contacts

I Study Hard

HSC
My eye sight is so bad, I wear glasses at home/when I don't feel like putting in contacts.
My glasses are random designer ones from France, they're a bright blue colour =P

Bendent

HSC
i'm like 900 degrees in both eyes (genetics, but i don't look like a near sighted person luckily like u can tell with some people's eyes) and i don't like wearing glasses since the really high degree ones will make ur eyes bulge out or make the light in ur eyes go away eventually making ur eyes look uglier, so i only use contacts now. now im using glasses at home.

CCMc

HSC
I wear for Driving (Prescrpition Sunnies), TV and looking at the whiteboard. If I wear my glasses for any other reason I usually wear my prescrption sunnies as then I don't look like a nerd. I hate wearing glasses, I hate the dependence more than the looks but I don't like the look either, even though they are reasonably decent designer glasses. I'm going to the Behavioural Optometrist on Wednesday so wish me luck, hopefully I can go down a prescription :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I wear my glasses so that it makes me look like a nerd and people forget that I'm stupid.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Short sighted. Wear them all the time (except sleeping, showering etc.) I have astigmatism.

such_such

HSC
Contacts :) Now I'm not afraid to randomly touch my eyes.

Examine

same
HSC
My eyes are fucked up. 6/6 vision in right eye, 6/36 in my left.

Last edited:

kathua

HSC
N/A
All the time... and as for the opposite sex,glasses look ok on them,i think so.

Normy

HSC
hey, i wear those night hard contacts but can still barely see the board (450-500 degrees normally, 50-100 degrees leftover after wearing contacts). i'm thinking bout wearing night contacts then glasses during class.

sam113

HSC
Reading glasses... Glasses on the opposite gender are definately a turn on!

Rosieblake

HSC
Ya, i do wear only when i watch T.V, Reading books, Using computers........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)