• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does anyone not drink (2 Viewers)

bio_nut

HSC
Not being classy is NOT the same as being sexually promiscuous.

Or is English just not your first language, you twat?

Your language is not classy, therefore you are a slut. /going by your standards

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Not being classy is NOT the same as being sexually promiscuous.

Or is English just not your first language, you twat?

Your language is not classy, therefore you are a slut. /going by your standards
ok...its very very unattractive...and most women who do it are sluts...therefore i put 2 and 2 together...

did i hit a nerve? are u a slut too?

bio_nut

HSC
Most women drink. Particularly most attractive women drink.

Good luck on getting girls that don't look like dogs. The ones that don't and don't drink are too good for you.

You think most woman are sluts? And your arguments read like the muslim chicks, lol. You must be a muslim dog. Or some kind of stupid fob.

Why would you hit a nerve? I am comfortable in my sexuality, I am not sleeping around, I am purely pointing out inaccuracies in your argument.

You're obviously not very smart.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Hahaha no.

If anything they claim they have more fun, I don't know a single drinker who'd say they're more moral because they drink.

Do you know what "moral" means?
Maybe that wasn't worded right.

You get my point though? I see more drinkers giving non-drinkers shit than vice versa.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

Good luck on getting girls that don't look like dogs. The ones that don't and don't drink are too good for you.

You think most woman are sluts? And your arguments read like the muslim chicks, lol. You must be a muslim dog. Or some kind of stupid fob.

Why would you hit a nerve? I am comfortable in my sexuality, I am not sleeping around, I am purely pointing out inaccuracies in your argument.

lol...i didnt say i dont like women drinking...i said over the top drinking and getting sloshed...wow...u obviously cant read...im white and i drink, just not over excessively ...idiot...but its ok ur only young...so u think its cool...

HSC

lol, weren't you complaining about crestwood making generalisations?

bio_nut

HSC
You're like a year or so older than me at most, lol. I don't drink all the time, I laugh at the silly 18 year olds that do, but if I want to go have a big night out occasionally, there's nothing wrong with that.

God, you're never going to get a hot white chick then, good luck with that, haha.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
You're like a year or so older than me at most, lol. I don't drink all the time, I laugh at the silly 18 year olds that do, but if I want to go have a big night out occasionally, there's nothing wrong with that.

God, you're never going to get a hot white chick then, good luck with that, haha.
too bad i dont like hot white chicks...cuz they dont attract me because of what i said before...oh and...u finished in 08...so ur what 19 turning 20? im 22

HSC
i think what crestwood is trying to say is that when bitches drink excessively, they have a tendency to release their inner-slut.

bio_nut

HSC
I"m actually almost 21. Took a year off between year 11 and 12.

Hahaha, you just admitted there are no hot white girls that don't drink, hahaha.

bio_nut

HSC
i think what crestwood is trying to say is that when bitches drink excessively, they have a tendency to release their inner-slut.
But that's not what he said. He said it's the actual drinking that makes them look slutty.

NOT THE SAME.

You're just as dumb though, no point in arguing with either of you.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I"m actually almost 21. Took a year off between year 11 and 12.

Hahaha, you just admitted there are no hot white girls that don't drink, hahaha.
wow thats mature...there are also ugly white girls who drink too...im just not really attracted to white women anyway...and ur an example why

bio_nut

HSC
The internet is not the place for maturity.

You just seem to want some dumb, ugly girl to manipulate. Cunt.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I agree with the excessive drinking (rolling on the floor sick) makes a girl unattractive, but the actual consumption has no baring on someones image until that point.

In short, gutter drunks = ew. Any other type of drinker... Who cares? Lol.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I agree with the excessive drinking (rolling on the floor sick) makes a girl unattractive, but the actual consumption has no baring on someones image.

In short, gutter drunks = ew. Any other type of drinker... Who cares? Lol.
well i did mean that...i dont mind if they drink...just not to vomit...and than brag and go on facebook and post "0mg so drunk ahhaa"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)