Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
blakegman said:
Except the freedom to live your life governed by your own rules and not your gods ?
my life is heaps better since been a christian, and i know others that has too, i think it is the best way of living.

blakegman said:
I would like to think if there was a god it shouldn't matter if you believed in his religion or not, but that you were a decent human being.
we are all sinners though

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Charizard said:
I think a lot of atheists think in a similar way when they think about the rules to get into heaven
I think that athiests dont believe in heaven.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I think that athiests dont believe in heaven.
I think you don't believe in heaven either eh...

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
no, i believe in heaven.
Why do you bother yourself with the pleasures of this world then, devote your life to jesus, would he really want you on this forum talking shit while you chat to some friend on msn instead of working to save people? Why do you get so upset when the pope dies? Why do you get upset when a close family member dies? Why not rejoice, they have finally reached the end of their test and will likely go to heaven as they appear to have been a good christian - Hooray!

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
1) I am not Catholic
2) Because we are in this world for a purpose that is to live for Jesus, i am doing that and having a great time in the process.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
So does a man who is convinced he is John Lennon.

My point still remains entirely accurate.
oh i am aware that convincing yourself doesnt make it true, that just doesnt apply to me.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
- So because you're not catholic did you not get upset when the pope died?
- So jesus would prefer you to be talking shit on msn and playing around instead of working to help the poor? Interesting theology you have here :)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Yes, yes it does. It's just like saying "I win" in an argument doesn't mean you win.
i am not convincing myself though, God is convincing me.

You on the other hand are convincing yourself that there is no God and you are wrong.

Charizard

HSC
emytaylor164 said:

You on the other hand are convincing yourself that there is no God and you are wrong.
You really are delusional.

Jesus christ. (lol pun)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:

How do you know it's not satan convincing u? i.e. That jesus is the true God.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
How Do you know Satan is not convincing you that there is no God, wait that is what is happening.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
ageeees ago. When'd you get his fucking book lol

I did go out.... come back... then I'm going out again soon. We're doing stuff tomorrow, come watch cockhead.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
*facepalm x a billion*

You just broke free will and you just broke agency and you just broke the world.

There is no way you believe this absolute bullshit. Either we have free will to commit sin or satan MAKES us sin.

If satan MAKES us then we have no free will which means your grand experiment goes up in smoke :)

Toodle-oo :) Your god just destroyed himself in a puff of your own anti-logic.
I never said he is making you sin, i said CONVINCING, you have the choice whether to believe it or not and not let him convince you.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
How Do you know Satan is not convincing you that there is no God, wait that is what is happening.
Do you actually have an answer? I reject all supernatural flights of fantasy with some fairly decent reasoning imo, I'd like to know why you think it's possible god is influencing your mind but not satan.

X

xeuyrawp

emytaylor164 said:
I don't think you understand how Satan is supposed to work...

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Also, do you think emy is actually developmentally delayed. She's posting more and more insane stuff, I don't even think she really reads the bible or believes this shit she just posts insane stuff that has been put into her head by nutcase clergy.
no, i do read the bible and i do believe all of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)