Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters
HSC
Propadanda said:
What the fuck is the point of the thread? There is no definitive answer, so either side can present reasons as to why they are right without anyone being able to conclusively prove it.

Sounds pretty useless bicker to me, more like an excuse for atheists to try and disprove God (which is impossible) and then Christians humiliate themselves trying to prove otherwise.
lol its only the atheists that end up being humiliated, at the end of the day atheists have nothing substantial to evidence their beliefs, where we still have the bible

Propadanda

HSC
N/A
Wearingmyrolex said:
lol its only the atheists that end up being humiliated, at the end of the day atheists have nothing substantial to evidence their beliefs, where we still have the bible
Lol...thanks for proving my point...

But anyway.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Propadanda said:
What the fuck is the point of the thread? There is no definitive answer, so either side can present reasons as to why they are right without anyone being able to conclusively prove it.

Sounds pretty useless bicker to me, more like an excuse for atheists to try and disprove God (which is impossible) and then Christians humiliate themselves trying to prove otherwise.
It is simply that, my friend. A thread for arguing. Neither side will win untill either the apocalypse, or something of the sort, or a major scientific breakthrough that proves the Big Bang and Evolution Theories, or something of that sort.

It is just for arguing. It's rather good getting rid of argumentative moods.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
Wow, okay, read a few posts above. Circular reasoning and no proof.

Propadanda

HSC
N/A
AusBluesMan said:
It is simply that, my friend. A thread for arguing. Neither side will win untill either the apocalypse, or something of the sort, or a major scientific breakthrough that proves the Big Bang and Evolution Theories, or something of that sort.

It is just for arguing. It's rather good getting rid of argumentative moods.
Yeah actually, it is kinda fun arguing and pointing out where people are definitely wrong, so I probably take back my statement a bit. There's no answer, but debating that is fun.

HSC
i think science will eventually catch up with religion and come to the conclusion that the big bang was indeed started by a divine force (ie, god), but id say thats a long way off yet.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
Wow.
It's like nikolas.
Except with an anime avatar.

@ AusBlues: You're an idiot. It was easy to spot.

nikolas

HSC
Propadanda said:

Umm when have atheists in this thread tried to disprove God?

I was under the impression that atheists position was that since there is no conclusive, even strong evidence of God, it is foolish to believe there is?

I still don't understand why you think it's pointless bickering. After all, religion influences our society so much.

nikolas

HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
i think science will eventually catch up with religion and come to the conclusion that the big bang was indeed started by a divine force (ie, god), but id say thats a long way off yet.

wait, wait, wait...its science that needs to catch up with religion?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
Do you have proof of this "Divine power"?

nikolas

HSC
moll. said:
Wow.
It's like nikolas.
Except with an anime avatar.

@ AusBlues: You're an idiot. It was easy to spot.
pfft she lcaks the spelling difficulties

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
nikolas said:
Science is thousands of years old and progresses to modern times. Religion is thousands of years old and refuses to progress in any matter.

HSC
nikolas said:
yes, its science that needs to catch up with religion. Religion has been around for much longer than science.

AusBluesMan said:
Do you have proof of this "Divine power"?
it's called faith

but i have personally experienced god, so for me thats proof enough

uaiof100.00

HSC
Shut your mouth nikolas you dumb cunt...

the onus of proof lies on the religious people who are stupid enough to believe in a greater being

religion is a stain on the face of society...degrades and is a waste of time...
religious ppl can fuck off for all i care

uaiof100.00

HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
yes, its science that needs to catch up with religion. Religion has been around for much longer than science.

it's called faith

you are a dumb bitch

faith is nothing more than wishful thinking..
good luck in the afterlife you stupid fucking whore

nikolas

HSC
uaiof100.00 said:
Shut your mouth nikolas you dumb cunt...

the onus of proof lies on the religious people who are stupid enough to believe in a greater being

religion is a stain on the face of society...degrades and is a waste of time...
religious ppl can fuck off for all i care
LOLOLOL another falls for my trolling, even after i wrote that i am trolling

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:

it's called faith

You are creating the circualr reasoning again... Getting very close to the grey area of irrelevence.

Do tell of this encounter with God.

We probably won't believe you, as there is no way we can be sure it happened, but it may be a good cause.

HSC
resorting to insults? looks like you atheists have nothing substantial to argue back with, as usual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)