• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Moll. Maybe you should read my posts more correctly.
"If we created the Bible, then we are our own Gods."

Luke.
We didn't create the Bible, God did!
Yay for fallacious arguments!
And your posts are still incredibly confusing. You really need to work on your writing skillz.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Not so much writing skills as appropriate brain/mouth filter and translator.

Tatecress14

HSC
We didn't create the Bible, God did!
Yay for fallacious arguments!
And your posts are still incredibly confusing. You really need to work on your writing skillz.

The Scriptures are inspired by God... as demonstrated on How Was the Bible Written and Created? | About Catholics

Could you honestly tell me that the bible hasn't changed in the last 2 thousand years to co-inside with todays social and democratic beliefs.
We do change, and we did create.

"English skills aren't at my best. Compaired to maths/business."

Luke.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Could you honestly tell me that the bible hasn't changed in the last 2 thousand years to co-inside with todays social and democratic beliefs.
The Bible has changed slightly from what we assume to be the original text, due to contemporary additions and conspicuous removals. However, the core text is the same. What's your point?

Luke.
Your browser does come with an inbuilt spell-checker, you know. And it's "compared".

Tatecress14

HSC
The Bible has changed slightly from what we assume to be the original text, due to contemporary additions and conspicuous removals. However, the core text is the same. What's your point?
My point,
do i really have to explain my point again?... try reading my orginal posts; If you would like a full example.

"We created the bible."

luke.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
The Scriptures are inspired by God... as demonstrated on How Was the Bible Written and Created? | About Catholics

No, it pretty much hasn't. Other than few mistranslations and grammatical corrections as languages evolve, the Bible esentially remains the same, as evidenced by the correlation between modern Bibles and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Christians tend to vehementally believe that the Bible is God's Word. Whilst they admit a margin of error larger than Muslims do for the Q'uran due to second- or third-person accounts, it is still seen as God's word.

Luke.
This sentence has so much wrong with it. Let's list:
  • Why the speech marks?
  • You need a "My" at the start.
  • It's "at their best" not "at my best".
  • Compared is spelt thus, not "compaired"
  • The backslash should be "or"

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
We do change, and we did create..
If it's the inspired word of god it shouldn't have to change.

It changes only because Christianity would lose its following otherwise.

gifted:)

HSC
dude, are you telling me that we created the bible, im a devout christian and you are getting your facts wrong ... we did not create the bible in"memory" of jesus ... HES NOT DEAD, THATS WHY HE RESSURECTED YOU MORON!!!! secondly the bible is how to help us get into heaven, via the ten commandments, baptism, eucharist ...ring a bell ...thirdly, the bible never changes, so if we change, then change back to go with your bible ... ive got so much to contradict your 'false teachings' but ive got to study, if you cant get your words across properly, then dont speak at all ... wth we are our own gods, WAT A LOAD OF CRAP! this is aimed at that werido tatcress dude btw

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol.
I love the Christian trolls. They're so life-like.

HSC
i have no problem with people speaking their own mind and expressing their own oppinion, but to create your own .... teaching is almost heretic, especilly about a religion that is beleived by soo many people arond the world.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i have no problem with people speaking their own mind and expressing their own oppinion, but to create your own .... teaching is almost heretic, especilly about a religion that is beleived by soo many people arond the world.
create your own teaching? it's called not believing. not a hard concept to grasp.

just because millions of people believe in it doesn't mean it's true.

and being an atheist is heretic in itself.

so ner [going along with the whole trolling thing].

by the way' it's spelt "especially".

lollllllllll.

also @ moll. "i love the christian trolls. they're so life-like."
i would rep you but you seem to be the last person i repped. ='[.

HSC
firstly, you know nothing about christianity and how herecies come about, so come to me 20 years later when you ve fucked yourself. secondly, that its people like you who think their smart arses, so go home and fuck yourself and thrdly, christianity is true, why else would AD come in historical dates, after death (christs death) and BC (befor christ) thats a tiny part of proving christs existence hence christianity being a true faith. oo SNAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)