Does God exist? (4 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Has there ever been any real live sightings or photos of GOd (or GODS)?

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
God does not exist. Period.
Bible means nothing. It could be made by a random politician for their benefit from the historic time, or who knows.

SherlockHolmes

HSC
Has anyone brought the "evolution is just a theory" "uh so is gravity and I'm pretty sure that exists" into it yet? If so, it would make this discussion much more entertaining.

SherlockHolmes

HSC
no it absolutely would not
Personally I'd find it amusing to see both sides flounder over arguments to it. I find it a difficult piece to use and even harder to explain without sounding a little stupid.
As an Atheist myself it would be an interesting discussion to see how it works well as an argument.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Personally I'd find it amusing to see both sides flounder over arguments to it. I find it a difficult piece to use and even harder to explain without sounding a little stupid.
As an Atheist myself it would be an interesting discussion to see how it works well as an argument.
speaking of floundering

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
This is a pointless argument. Regardless of whether god does or does not exist, people have their own opinions and beliefs which should be respected.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
This is a pointless argument. Regardless of whether god does or does not exist, people have their own opinions and beliefs which should be respected.
- You are the 1000th person to make this exact post.
- is it really pointless? No it isn't.
- Often you should disrespect people's beliefs and opinions.

Jimmy2064

HSC
If you idiots think that attempting to discredit the beliefs of others on this thread is going to work, you're wrong. Nobody gives a fuck what you or anybody else thinks, it's your opinion, keep it to yourself. 663 pages of back and forth bullshit and where has it gotten... nowhere.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
If you idiots think that attempting to discredit the beliefs of others on this thread is going to work, you're wrong. Nobody gives a fuck what you or anybody else thinks, it's your opinion, keep it to yourself. 663 pages of back and forth bullshit and where has it gotten... nowhere.
Defeats the entire purpose of a forum where you discuss things

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
The expression and discussion of contradictory ideas and opinions is always a valid and worthy pursuit, lest we let our culture and society stagnate through blind acceptance and by "Keeping it to ourselves."

seanieg89

HSC
You seem to have no issue with voicing your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)