• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God Exist? (5 Viewers)

Kulazzi

HSC
noel_gallagher said:
Oh yeah, also, besides the fact that I'm dead, and know everything.

Evolution shits all over the concept of creation/the 7 days shit.

That and the bible contradicts itself so many times it's just not funny anymore.
Except I don't believe in the Bible. I believe in the Qu'ran. The Jews believe in the Torah. The Hindus believe in their scriptures.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

HSC
Kulazzi said:
you are not religious right? well, you know, there is something called judgment day. God judges us on this day to see how many good or bad deeds we've done. You see, you can say he is a bit like Santa. If you've been good in this life and performed good deeds, then you will go to heaven/paradise as your present. If you have done a bad deed, then you may go to Hell. But it's up to God to decide. Let me give you a practical example ---> Terrorists. They claim that God told them to bomb the innnocent. That is just plain stupid. If you have seen the Qu'ran God does not allow us to kill the innocent, especially women, kids and old people. It's up to God to decide what will happen to them but they've obviously ruined a chance to go into paradise.
Fuck, if you believe in Santa, then no wonder you believe in God.

Kulazzi

HSC
VonDavis said:
Fact: there are approximately 350 billion galaxies in the universe, our Milky Way is just one of them, there are about 250 millions stars in the Milky way and our Sun is just one of them hence there are more stars in the universe then there are grains of sand on Earth and our sun is just one of those grains while our Earth is only half a grain in this magnificent scale of the universe....

When you look at a watch, you know that a watchmaker must have created the watch, when you look at a software program you know that there must also be a programmer....just as everything in this world has a creator, a composer, a maker or an author, it is suffice to say that some super intelligent omnipotent entity must have created the entire universe... this entity is what we call God. Hence the fundamental reason for God's existence is that He is the author, the Composer of everything.....the galaxies the Sun and everything that encompasses the heavens.

After all can u look at a building n say that it was created by itself? That a telescope was created by itself....just as everything has an author.....God is the author of the universe...
well said. Repped.

Kulazzi

HSC
noel_gallagher said:
If you read my post above yours, it is obvious that I am not a Christian. I was simply using Santa as an example. :)

Edit: I think my avatar is a dead giveaway :rolleyes:

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
She was just making a reference to the idea that god rewards people that do good deeds like the folklore of Santa

HSC
Kulazzi said:
Except I don't believe in the Bible. I believe in the Qu'ran. The Jews believe in the Torah. The Hindus believe in their scriptures.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Yeah I do understand what you were saying, but the thing is, I don't think you understand that what I was saying wasn't an attack on you, so don't go getting all defensive when I'm not attacking you personally.

When I do attack you personally, which I believe I did in an earlier post, then you may retaliate.

That is all.

Kulazzi

HSC
noel_gallagher said:
Yeah I do understand what you were saying, but the thing is, I don't think you understand that what I was saying wasn't an attack on you, so don't go getting all defensive when I'm not attacking you personally.

When I do attack you personally, which I believe I did in an earlier post, then you may retaliate.

That is all.
I was simply rebutting. As in debating. I did not just say that I read the Qu'ran, if you re-read my post, I also made mention to other religions

noel gallagher said:
Ok then, as long as you're not hanging shit on Santa then.
no, I'm not.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Noel_gallager ---
without a debate can you honestly give me your personal reasons for not believing?

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
No, because of the supreme lack of evidence.

"The dictionary defines "faith" as belief without evidence. It defines "stupidity" as unreasoned thinking. Is belief without evidence a form of unreasoned thinking?"
--Scott Adams.

And after what they did Rambaldi...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
VonDavis said:
Noel_gallager ---
without a debate can you honestly give me your personal reasons for not believing?
hey ur the one who asked me how i knew cam aye?
well im m8s with his brother
were you @ cam's 19th?

Kulazzi

HSC
noel_gallagher said:
Heya BreaKing! Fancy seeing you in here!

Repped just because lol.
I did not rep him but I did laugh because the topic took a sudden twist.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
BreaKing said:
hey ur the one who asked me how i knew cam aye?
well im m8s with his brother
were you @ cam's 19th?
Yeh I was at his sister's 18th (his 18th I suppose considering they are triplets)
But Cam and my BF are like best friends

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
VonDavis said:
Yeh I was at his sister's 18th (his 18th I suppose considering they are triplets)
But Cam and my BF are like best friends
yeah that was in 2003...... cam had a 19th in (obviously) 2004..... i take it you werent there then?
i was there, tho i wasnt @ bec's 18th

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
I was in America during march-April so I couldn't have gone .... Did you go to Wyndham?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)