Does God Exist? (4 Viewers)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
umm quite possibly........ lol i'm not too familiar with everyone's last names...... was he in my year?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
There exists evil in a world created by God

What evil is caused by god….if I shoot someone is this evil from god or is it my fault…?? It’s my fault…..not everything can be blamed on god…humans commit evil in this world not god.

If God is benevolent and omnipotent, than surely God did not know that evil would occur, for a all-powerful, good God would only allow evil if he/she did not know that it would occur

We are responsible for our actions….not god…..if I wanted to kill someone god could easily stop me..but why should he..we humans have free will….god knows that we are about to commit evil yet we have free will and therefore commit evil as we please..once again god is not responsible for our actions....

If God is knew that evil would occur and had the power to stop it, then surely God cannot be benevolent, for an all-good entity would prevent this evil from happening if bestowed with the knowledge and power to do so

If god were to stop all evil then we would live in a utopia and on what basis will we be judged…benevolent means god does good….if humans commit evil then wat does this have to do with god…once again if god were to prevent evil from happening then that would be taking away our free will….

If God is benevolent and omniscient, God would have known that evil would happen, would have wanted to stop it, but would not have had the power to prevent it (not omnipotent)

God has the power to prevent wat he wants….god knows evil will happen…but we are responsible for our actions…these words-benevolent, omniscient, and omnipotent refer to god..not humans…god does good…humans do evil…..god is all-powerful…..humans aren’t…god is all-knowing humans aren’t…ur using the words that describe god and attributing them to human actions and that’s why its not making sense

edit: ur saying "humans kill one another and commit evil therefore god is not benevolent"......is that ur logic?

Last edited:

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
exactly .... I have nothing against non-believers and it's interesting that non-believers are against us.
In all honestly I am just trying to allow non-christians to have the knowledge of what christianity is about I do not try to preach or brainwash or condemn I am just proud of myself as a person of god and feel as though I should share my happiness with everyone else

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
VonDavis said:
Fact: there are approximately 350 billion galaxies in the universe, our Milky Way is just one of them, there are about 250 millions stars in the Milky way and our Sun is just one of them hence there are more stars in the universe then there are grains of sand on Earth and our sun is just one of those grains while our Earth is only half a grain in this magnificent scale of the universe....

When you look at a watch, you know that a watchmaker must have created the watch, when you look at a software program you know that there must also be a programmer....just as everything in this world has a creator, a composer, a maker or an author, it is suffice to say that some super intelligent omnipotent entity must have created the entire universe... this entity is what we call God. Hence the fundamental reason for God's existence is that He is the author, the Composer of everything.....the galaxies the Sun and everything that encompasses the heavens.

After all can u look at a building n say that it was created by itself? That a telescope was created by itself....just as everything has an author.....God is the author of the universe...
hmmmmmmmm why does this sound so incredulously familiar???? :)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
because I quoted it from this forum It is such a good interpretation .... I actually have it printed out and in my folder ....

Last edited:

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
HSC
hmm i thought the bottom line of my sig would identify my faith...nevertheless
I'm a Muslim and excessivley proud of my beliefs. Alhamdulilah (thanks to Allah the Almighty!) and that quote that u re-quoted is actually from the works of Harun Yahya ( a person who has devoted his entire life to extracting sceintific facts from Quran). :)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
mz_purfect said:
hmm i thought the bottom line of my sig would identify my faith...nevertheless
I'm a Muslim and excessivley proud of my beliefs. Alhamdulilah (thanks to Allah the Almighty!) and that quote that u re-quoted is actually from the works of Harun Yahya ( a person who has devoted his entire life to extracting sceintific facts from Quran). :)
i knew i had seen it on his website... i was searching for it but didnt manage to find it... oh well.. i found out some more interesting facts....

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
mz_purfect said:
I am not entirely familar with Qu'ran but I admire your love for god...
I am also proud of my beliefs... And I have great respect for yours.

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
HSC
Its from one his DVDs called: Truth of the Life of this World. I can guarantee that anyone (regardless of their faith) who watches this DVD will find it extremely motivating to really 'search' their inner soul and the meaning of the ephermeral nature of our lives. Its so incredibly moving. It makes me cry. Yahya rules man. May Allah bless him. Ameen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)