Does God Exist? (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

wasted_emotions said:
of course God exists, think about it, how the fuck could we all just evolve from a 'big bang'? look how advanced we are as a species, it says in the Bible that we were created in Gods image, that is why we are different to animals, we didnt evolve from fucking monkies either, stupid fuckin scientists.... if we did, how come monkies dont turn into humans today? scientists are just naive fuckwits and i hope they all die
I came back to this thread at the wrong time, didn't I.

scientists are just naive fuckwits and i hope they all die
Oh the irony.

scientists are just naive fuckwits and i hope they all die
How Christian of you.

we didnt evolve from fucking monkies either, stupid fuckin scientists.... if we did, how come monkies dont turn into humans today?
I have nothing to say to that.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Err that was all wrong wasted_emotions, you obviously dont know any of the theories

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
Sweets said:
On a totally random note Serena Williams is a jehovahs witness and she had a birthday party...should we send her to life in hell.

Ughhh religion just doesnt do it for me...it views everything with such binary closure. I'm slowly becoming a heretic. God save my soul!
I didn't know that. Maybe the media got their facts wrong.

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
acmilan said:
So wait, do you celebrate Christmas?
No, Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate Christmas for numerous reasons a major one is its being of non-Christian origin. Other reasons include Jesus not actually being born on Dec 25 and him not asking us to remember his birth but more importantly to remember his death. The following sites explain why in more detail. If you want more info, just ask. :)

http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/girlgonemad/christmas.html

http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/2000/12/15/article_01.htm

http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/1998/12/15/article_01.htm

brief description

firehose

HSC
wasted_emotions said:
of course God exists, think about it, how the fuck could we all just evolve from a 'big bang'? look how advanced we are as a species, it says in the Bible that we were created in Gods image, that is why we are different to animals, we didnt evolve from fucking monkies either, stupid fuckin scientists.... if we did, how come monkies dont turn into humans today? scientists are just naive fuckwits and i hope they all die
wasted_emotions i agree with ur opinion but that is not the right way to go about it. oh and by the way many scientists reject the big bang and believe not only that God exists but that he created the world as described in the bible.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i remember my science teacher was all into science obviously and evolution and big bang and all that jkazz
she would try and teach it to us to the extent where she would yell at us if we argued it
i would say miss im muslim and we dont believe this..and shes be like..yelling at me..trying to proove it..and saying all this stuff...it wa soo funny
she was abit crazy..

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i wont argue about this topic i let the wise men on our part comment on it.

" what if we picked the wrong religion? Every week, we're just making God madder and madder!"

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
i wont argue about this topic i let the wise men on our part comment on it.

" what if we picked the wrong religion? Every week, we're just making God madder and madder!"
Im not too worried about that, I think if God exists as depicted by religions He wont punish us for not following one religion over another

HSC
sorry i have anger management problems
your not going to prove God exists, you want proof? try actually reading the bible.
isnt being alive, in this world proof enough? just because we live in a world of hate and terror doesnt mean there is no God.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah w-e is right..in a sense
if u want proof look for it
read books etc..read the bible quaran etc
just because bad stuff happens in this world
doenst mean there is no God
science isnt any better in that factor

Jiga

I think the bible does more harm then good in proving anything with its countless contradictions. Would you believe anything a peasant wrote? I wouldnt...

we didnt evolve from fucking monkies either, stupid fuckin scientists.... if we did, how come monkies dont turn into humans today
Yea, why dont they :rolleyes:

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
wasted_emotions said:
man your a funny one.......asshole
dude, scientists invented the computer you're on now, so if you hate science that much, i suggest you break your computer (or whatever computer youre on) and everything electronical, hell y dont u just kill yourself.

HSC
dark_angel said:
dude, scientists invented the computer you're on now, so if you hate science that much, i suggest you break your computer (or whatever computer youre on) and everything electronical, hell y dont u just kill yourself.
do u know how fun it is breaking electrical stuff? do u know how fun it is to break anything? i threw computer parts in a fire once, that was cool, you know them lil component thingys well they explode.. fire fixes everything. I'll make you a deal, i'll break my computer and then kill myself if you douse your body in petrol then set youself on fire and run down your street naked? i promise you'll enjoy it

HSC
jezzmo said:
god is but ONE EXPLANATION for the world around us.

as soon as someone goes about trying to "PROVE" a religion, they have either devised some fundamentally groundbreaking argument, or are a lost cause. Religion cannot be proven right or wrong. It can be balanced on probability.

The bible reflects a fairy tale. Whether or not it is true, I find it difficult to believe that the crux of what is unexplainable around is, is answered by a group of books that offer nothing to distinguish between an author who is human with typical human wishes, as opposed to a figure up and above who is "perfect". Its writings show the same social bias and attitudes that were predominant in the society in which it was written. The "word of god", I would expect to be less culturally defined, as he is the seer of all.

Your argument is, The world is fantastic, therefore there is God.
My argument is, The world is fantastic, therefore... (ANSWER).

I haven't settled for God as an answer, but I haven't denied. Increasingly there are more and more explanations being suggested. The holographic universe brings an interesting explanation of parapsychology and the consciousness. The Big Bang can also now be explained in terms of how it is possible for nothing to become something.

God is one of many answers. None of them can be proved. The truth of religion is usually measured in "FAITH". Because as soon as you bring in the word "PROOF", you are summoning science into your argument.

It would be fair to say, "I believe this ... ", but not that, "This proves that..." in your case.
what the fuck, dont use such big words, it doesnt make you sound smarter, it just confuses people...i learned that in english haha um im not arguing im just being a dick so as to keep the thread going cuz im bored... work placement sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)