• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God Exist? (1 Viewer)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
katie_tully said:
Or is it because they don't know any better, or don't have the opportunity to think differently?

May I remind you where the majority of these "billions" of people come from?
from around the world?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
katie_tully said:
Or is it because they don't know any better, or don't have the opportunity to think differently?

May I remind you where the majority of these "billions" of people come from?
katie_tully: anti-christ AND racist. id still hit it though...

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Show me something that proves that YOU exist :rolleyes:
Proving existance in the context of 'ultimate proof' is very hard, because you can make up any bs story...
so now ur saying that although u want us to prove god..we actually cant because "Proving existance in the context of 'ultimate proof' is very hard, because you can make up any bs story"......u strongly believe god dosent exist....show me ur proof.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
joujou_84 said:
mohammads prejudice......? example
Well, he pretty much says that males are superior to females. Its not even hidden or symbolic or anything. It just says it.

K

katie_tully

absolution* said:
katie_tully: anti-christ AND racist. id still hit it though...
I wasn't being racist...I was more referring to the way they live...I'm not saying because theyre from a certain race, theyre mentally deficient..I was going along a social economic route.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I only require so much proof for myself, i don't devulge into the realm beyond 'reality'..
The interesting thing about you is it only took a book to convince u god exists, however all the other evidence means nothing to you and to convince yourself now someone would need to prove that a god can't exist even if you consider the impossible possible :rolleyes:

K

katie_tully

joujou_84 said:
where?..........
Please do not make us prove you wrong.

You showed us a website that had quotes from the Quran, saying how men were superior over women.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
katie_tully said:
I wasn't being racist...I was more referring to the way they live...I'm not saying because theyre from a certain race, theyre mentally deficient..I was going along a social economic route.
u didnt say where?...ppl who believe in god are black, white, rich, poor......they are all over the world....who were u referring to?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well why should females recieve less inheritance than males ?

females inherit half of wat their brothers inherit because a son has to then get married and provide for his family. the women then gets married and inherits her husbands wealth which he inherited from his dad......therefore example

son gets 50 000
daughter gets 25 000
daugher marries, her husband inherits 50 000..she too inherits this.

now smarties, whos ended up with more money, the man or the women.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
katie_tully said:
Please do not make us prove you wrong.

You showed us a website that had quotes from the Quran, saying how men were superior over women.
they were explained to you though. men excel women in the area of providing( thats wat the verse is talking abt)....they do not excel women overall......we are equal...women excel men in the areas of raising children, everyone has their role.....a woman can work and a man take raise kids, yet each is superior in their actual role.....the word woman is mentioned in the quran 12 times, the word man 12 times, sometimes u should read a whole verse....not a line.....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Science tells me that there is no god. Case-Closed
science tells u that there are other ways the universe could have been created...it dosent say there is no god...are u familiar with science in any way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)