Don't drink coke! (1 Viewer)

HSC
and if you stick your face into a glass of coke continuously for a number of minutes, you will asphyxiate and die HOLY SHIT STOP DRINKING COKE IT'S KILLER YO

HSC
My maths teacher used to positively freak when she saw anyone drink coke.

"Dont drink that poison!"

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
It's Coke fucking Zero, which tastes shit anyway.

You realise Coffee has many ingredients which have been proven to lead to cancer as well, but everyone's gulping it down every morning and noon

T

trolloutaface

watatank said:

well it does contain A LOT of sugar

sugar = poison? :/ :lol:

pete_mate

HSC
bazookajoe said:
It's Coke fucking Zero, which tastes shit anyway.

You realise Coffee has many ingredients which have been proven to lead to cancer as well, but everyone's gulping it down every morning and noon
that's bs. don't believe everything your parents tell you. I believe you're referencing a study (but probably not, you must be a catholic, such that if coffee feels good then it must be bad for you) in the 70's where samples of coffee drinkers were taken, that were smoking at the same time. Most findings are dubious and contradictory, however, it has been recently found that coffee has numerous antioxidents:

"Recently, coffee was found to reduce the chances of developing cirrhosis of the liver: the consumption of 1 cup a day was found to reduce the chances by 20%, and 4 cups a day reduced the chances by 80%."
(Klatsky, Arthur L.; Morton, Cynthia, Udaltsova, Natalia, Friedman, Gary D. (12 June 2006). "Coffee, Cirrhosis, and Transaminase Enzymes". Archives of Internal Medicine 166 (11): 1190–1195.)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
watatank said:

See above quote about Mrs Yastreboff :p

Josie said:
Our crazy russian maths teacher at high school hated coke, and wouldn't let anyone into the classroom with it.
She once saw me with a bottle and said "COKE IS DIRTY! YOU POUR COKE DOWN THE TOILET AND THEN APOLOGISE TO THE TOILET!" and then walked off. she was kinda funny.

(Mrs Yastreboff, for any other smiths hillians)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Apparently coke is good for cleaning stains out of clothing.

-P_D

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Apparently coke is good for cleaning stains out of clothing.

-P_D
hey buddy!!

reallly.. yeah i guess.. casue its full of co2.

i dont drink much coke anyways.. heheee..

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
ellen.louise said:
You serious??? Sure, lay off the soft drinks cause its better for you...
but how the hell did you not realize before this massive fucking "health scare" thread that... WOW!!! Coke has chemicals in it!!!
Very sorry but I despise you on principle: you just placed yourself in the same category as Schapelle Corby groupies. I bet you watch A Current Affair.:p ;)
It was purposely over-dramatic. Just never realised the chemicals were that bad.

And thanks for the generalisation, and no, i don't waste my time watching bullshit lol. :)

ALLLICE

HSC
...and coke makes guys sterile...

i think we've all heard this crap before :rolleyes:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
smoking cigarettes reduces the risk of getting parkinsons disease and ulcerative colitis *shrug*

ALLLICE

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
smoking cigarettes reduces the risk of getting parkinsons disease and ulcerative colitis *shrug*
man i better start smoking then...or i might die!

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Citrus juice is more acidic than coke.

I don't know about the rest, but I know for a fact that the FDA, the Australian/NZ Food Standards and the CSIRO (along with a study undertaken for the EU) all find that aspartame is safe for drinking and I could get into it further if you really want me to dig up some old articles.
I'd be interested in you doing that, because I've repeatedly read terrible things about aspartame and the efforts by Monsanto and such to completely alter any productive scientific testing to suit their own ends and have the product deemed safe.
I mean the claims don't exactly seem unsubstantiated. Articles like this are quite comprehensive.
This makes me question to rest of the 'OMG THIS IS IN THAR' claims.

The worst thing about coke is that it's fattening, sugary, addictive and contains caffein. The worst thing about coke ZERO is what was previously stated, except it's not fattening.
Well it's certainly not sugary.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Dont care, never really liked coke anyway :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)