• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dr Who (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
+1. i watched the original episodes with william hartnell. its changed heaps since then (thank god)
Yeh ikr. His character seemed so... arrogant and douchy. Then again, we're just used to the new sort of 'in your face' character in the new series.

Can't wait for the Christmas special!!

so_what

HSC
I can't wait for the christmas special too! Anyone know when the new season is airing? I heard it was airing in accordance to the American ratings season?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
New season starts in Autumn in the UK/America so Spring in Australia

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
We have to wait all the way until next spring for the new season?!!
Yep :cry:. Moffat wanted to have the series run in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the show.

On the (not so) bright side, there's a new companion in S7 :(

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep :cry:. Moffat wanted to have the series run in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the show.

On the (not so) bright side, there's a new companion in S7 :(
That sucks... :(
A new companion? So Amy and Rory have left?! Since when! Wow...I wonder who it is..hmmmmm

Ok, people, who has been your favourite companion so far??? -> it can be from any of the 11 doctors

so_what

HSC
A new companion? So Amy and Rory have left?! Since when! Wow...I wonder who it is..hmmmmm

Ok, people, who has been your favourite companion so far??? -> it can be from any of the 11 doctors
Donna all the way! So damn funny. Love Catherine Tate!

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Donna all the way! So damn funny. Love Catherine Tate!
Donna was mad...did you see that spanners scene in Journeys End? Gold
I'm torn between Rose and Donna

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC

No, Amy and Rory are making their exit sometime in S7 :cry: :cry:
"Amy and Rory will be rejoining us next series and joining the Doctor back on the Tardis, but the final days of the Ponds are coming – and during the next series. I’m not telling you when and certainly not telling you how. But that story is going to come to a heartbreaking end."

Called it a couple of pages back. Amy/Rory are dead.

so_what

HSC
No, Amy and Rory are making their exit sometime in S7 :cry: :cry:
"Amy and Rory will be rejoining us next series and joining the Doctor back on the Tardis, but the final days of the Ponds are coming – and during the next series. I’m not telling you when and certainly not telling you how. But that story is going to come to a heartbreaking end."

Called it a couple of pages back. Amy/Rory are dead.
Good. They are my least favourite companions. Along with Martha Jones.

so_what

HSC
Apologies. I always wondered when they'd get a new companion. I really hope its a good one.
Is it just me or have Amy and Rory been around for a really long time? I really like Craig Owens! He is soooo funny! I think Craig would make a great companion.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Is it just me or have Amy and Rory been around for a really long time? I really like Craig Owens! He is soooo funny! I think Craig would make a great companion.
+1. I think it is time for a new companion. Keeps things fresh :) Craig Owens was good. They were some good episodes.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
iirc Karen Gillan was saying something about her wanting to exit the show by dying, claiming that she wouldn't want to be re-introduced later on in the show as it would take away from the sentimentality of her exit

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
^ fantastic.

You're all shit. Amy and Rory are brilliant and I don't want them to go.

Hopefully they die though so they don't keep coming back like Rose did. Jesus, she just wouldn't leave.

so_what

HSC
^ fantastic.

You're all shit. Amy and Rory are brilliant and I don't want them to go.

Hopefully they die though so they don't keep coming back like Rose did. Jesus, she just wouldn't leave.
For the life of me I only remember Rose coming back once in series four. But my brain has basically stopped working since the HSC so I am probably wrong.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I think she means Rose's several guest appearances throughout the series in the lead up to the finale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)