Dr Who (2 Viewers)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
River: There's a plan?
The Doctor: I don't know it yet I haven't finished talking. Right! Father, you and your clerics you're gonna stay here and look after Amy. If anything happens to her I'll hold every single one of you personally responsible – twice. River, you and me we're gonna go find the primary flight deck which is . . . [licks his finger, holds it in the air and follows an invisible draft] a quarter of a mile straight ahead and from there we'll stabilize the wreckage, stop the Angels, and save Amy.
River: How?
The Doctor: I'll do a thing.
River: What thing?
The Doctor: I dunno, it's a thing in progress, respect the thing. We're moving out.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Don't get me wrong, David Tennant was the best doctor in my books (and most popular around the world), but does anyone miss Christopher Eccleson as the Ninth Doctor?

The Ninth incarnation didn't live long enough. He was so radically different to all the others and I think they could have explored it a little more at least.

My favourite quote from him:
Rose: What's the emergency?
The Doctor: It's mauve.
Rose: Mauve?
The Doctor: Universally recognised colour for danger.
Rose: What happened to red?
The Doctor: That's just humans. By everyone else's standards, red's camp. Oh, the misunderstandings! All those "red alerts," all that dancing.
Rose: ... Why are we chasing it?
The Doctor: Because it's mauve and dangerous! - *Happy chaotic grin.*

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Yeah, Ecclestone was pretty good. I think I like 9/Jack then 10/Jack better.
But he's doing well on the silver screen. I always gigglesnort when I think of him as the Doctor.

Omgish, I have missed so much of the new season! Youtube'ing it all the time.

amilys

HSC
I just watched the Christmas special. It wasn't bad, not as good as the other episodes though. I was a big Rose fan actually, one of my lecturers used to make references to the relationship between rose and the 9th Doctor (Christopher) so we would get completely off topic discussing it.

Anyway, can't wait for the new series. It has a lot to live upto, since the last two have been superb.
I am Rose fan too.

-----------
Doctor Who series box set
Doctor Who box set
Doctor Who season 1-4

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Don't get me wrong, David Tennant was the best doctor in my books (and most popular around the world), but does anyone miss Christopher Eccleson as the Ninth Doctor?

The Ninth incarnation didn't live long enough. He was so radically different to all the others and I think they could have explored it a little more at least.
Just rewatched the first season with Christopher Eccelston. I remembered absolutely loving him and then David Tennant happened and I forgot all about him. I'm not sure why, because he was a fantastic Doctor.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Previous episode finished on such a cliffhanger, can't wait for the season finale!

onur91

HSC
N/A
It ain't 'gay shit'. Doctor Who is the greatest show of all time!

Pika Luv

HSC
Great Show, just finished watching Pandorica Opens on my TV (DVD) and its sooo good, theres lots of surprises.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Great Show, just finished watching Pandorica Opens on my TV (DVD) and its sooo good, theres lots of surprises.
Yeah I know, can't wait for the final episode. I so did not see that coming in Pandorica Opens!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
How could you not see that? The end of the last episode should be clear from about half way through it too.

onur91

HSC
N/A
I honestly didn't see it coming, I had a hunch of what the box held, but I wasn't expecting.....to be behind it all (I don't want to reveal anything for those who haven't watched it yet)

Yuekiko

HSC
"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool." - Doctor
Lol. I dislike Riversong for obliterating it *literally*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)