• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dutch Politician Suggests to Ban the Quran (1 Viewer)

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Re: Ban Quran

Gosford said:
u know nothing
it is forbidden in islam to hurt innocent people
there is NO DOUBT about that
we dont go around killing people because theyr different
only time permitted to kill is in self defence situations/war
even in war (which u could call last 5 years vaguely), they musnt kill innocents
soldiers sure(all's fair in war), but not tourists, not business people
Just as i am sure christians arent meant to do the same, yet George Bush doesnt seem to lose any sleep over bombing innocent people himself, except he justifies himself thru the media
The book isnt bad
a saying that i heard from islam
"If you kill a person (innocent), it is like you have killed all the peopl in the world"
people who do otherwise, thats straying just like christians do, just like jews do.
After spetember 11, the US conversion rates of americans to islam hit a record hgih rate. Do you want to know why?
Was it becoz they were scared, "if u cant beat them, join them"
NO!
They thought to themselves the same thing u were thinking to urself
these guys, they might try to kill me, my neighnour, the guy on the bus everyday etc.
they were worried just like you.
But unlike you, to which u slander, they went to the library, read the english translations of the quran. And guess what???
they were amazed, something that they read must have made sense to them
Between u and me
I dont think it was 'kill everyone!'
More like Americans attacking muslims has reached a record high LOL :D
You wanna know why? If they attack you, hit them back, where it hurts, hard!

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A

Translation: If they attack you, attack people who look like them but have nothing to do with the attacks.

haji

HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
Freedom of religion should only exist in private. In public religion should be banned. Except for Islam which should just be banned completely because it is dangerous.
iamsickofyear12 said:
Individuals and small groups of Islamic extremists are dangerous in a sense that they are going to blow you up.
if you can admit its only a small group than justify your suggesting of banning the religion and convicting over 2 billion people as being terrorists.... its like me saying we should ban the catholic faith because a small number of priests are so sick to rape kids

FACE IT YOUR A RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF... enough said

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC

haji said:
if you can admit its only a small group than justify your suggesting of banning the religion and convicting over 2 billion people as being terrorists.... its like me saying we should ban the catholic faith because a small number of priests are so sick to rape kids

I explained this already. I didn't say 2 billion people were terrorists. I said some are terrorists. The rest may not be terrorists but that is irrelevant - a large muslim population in a western country is asking for trouble... and that is why they should be banned.

No, that is not what it is like. It's like a muslim living in a muslim country saying that the catholic faith should be banned because a whole bunch of catholics moved in and demanded that country's laws and culture be changed because they don't like islam and sharia law.

This issue will have an impact on me so I have a right to be opposed to it. I have no problem with muslims living in muslim countries and doing whatever they want, as long as they don't bother me.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

haji said:

You're fucking retarded. How does believing that Muhummad was God's final prophet entitle a group of people to "race" status?

iamsickofyear12

HSC

withoutaface said:
You're fucking retarded. How does believing that Muhummad was God's final prophet entitle a group of people to "race" status?
The argument seems to be that since most muslims share similar racial characteristics saying anything bad about muslims is therefore racist.

beentherdunthat

HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
I explained this already. I didn't say 2 billion people were terrorists. I said some are terrorists. The rest may not be terrorists but that is irrelevant - a large muslim population in a western country is asking for trouble... and that is why they should be banned..
FOOL, DUH there are terrorists in the Muslim population. Do you EVEN know the meaning of a terrorist without the bloody stereotype you're indoctrinated with by the media?? Generally, its someone who instills fear in the community.

Now, doesn't that mean there are AUSTRALIAN terrorists? And doesn't that mean there are every single different fucking type of TERRORIST? So how could you use the fact that there are "Terrorists" (boohoo, you're such a baby) in the Muslim community to BAN them. In essense, you're also asking every other race to be banned.

iamsickofyear12 said:
This issue will have an impact on me so I have a right to be opposed to it. I have no problem with muslims living in muslim countries and doing whatever they want, as long as they don't bother me.
And since when did the whole world revolve around you?? You sound so pathetic seriously. "As long as THEY don't bother me..." THEY don't even know you exist, fool.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

ISLAM IS NOT A RACE. IT IS NOT HARD CODED INTO YOUR GENES.

Fuck.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
FOOL, DUH there are terrorists in the Muslim population. Do you EVEN know the meaning of a terrorist without the bloody stereotype you're indoctrinated with by the media?? Generally, its someone who instills fear in the community.

Now, doesn't that mean there are AUSTRALIAN terrorists? And doesn't that mean there are every single different fucking type of TERRORIST? So how could you use the fact that there are "Terrorists" (boohoo, you're such a baby) in the Muslim community to BAN them. In essense, you're also asking every other race to be banned.

And since when did the whole world revolve around you?? You sound so pathetic seriously. "As long as THEY don't bother me..." THEY don't even know you exist, fool.
A terrorist is not just someone who "instills fear in the community."
When I say terrorist you know who I am referring to. The muslims that are blowing themselves and other things up.

Are there Australian terrorists? Maybe... but if there are they are almost certainly muslims.

Who doesn't know I exist? The terrorists who want to blow me up? The muslims who want to move to Australia and force their beliefs on me?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

iamsickofyear12 said:
When I say terrorist you know who I am referring to. The muslims that are blowing themselves and other things up.

Are there Australian terrorists? Maybe... but if there are they are almost certainly muslims.

Who doesn't know I exist? The terrorists who want to blow me up? The muslims who want to move to Australia and force their beliefs on me?
you are fucking pathetic.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

iamsickofyear12 said:
What did I say in that post that wasn't true?
The terrorists who want to blow me up? The muslims who want to move to Australia and force their beliefs on me?
:rofl: :rofl:
that^ its really stupid/funny, and not true, no one cares about you really. No one in their right state of mind would seriously say such a lame lame thing.

Seriously man, you're sad, you're just repeating your crap and looking like a fool :apig::apig::santa:

beentherdunthat

HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
When I say terrorist you know who I am referring to. The muslims that are blowing themselves and other things up.?
So you clearly admit you are suffering from preconceived prejudices, surely you are old enough to distinguish between what is right and what is wrong? I'm sorry but I'm Muslim and I get along with most Australians, and other nationalities that are not even Muslim. Like it's fun being able to socialize with everyone. Why can't you break away, and relax a bit?

iamsickofyear12 said:
I said, clearly there are. The most wise of the Muslim population know that there are frauds within our community, but there are frauds within ever community... We condemn them.

iamsickofyear12 said:
Who doesn't know I exist? The terrorists who want to blow me up
It is illegal in the Islamic faith to 'blow yourself up'. It is illegal to commit suicide. It is illegal to kill men if they don't present a threat to you (That is appear as if they want to physically kill you.)

In any case or cause, it is illegal to kill woman, children or even, yes, you won't believe this, but it is ILLEGAL to destroy a TREE in war. THAT is the Islamic faith. Anyone who DOESN'T apply those rules, are therefore, fucking idiots. Yeah?

iamsickofyear12 said:
The muslims who want to move to Australia and force their beliefs on me?
When has that happened?

Nonetheless, a weak arguement. Remember the Assimilation policy forced upon the Aboriginals by the British Navy... ??? THAT is an error in Australian History... we can't compare them as one and the same.

beentherdunthat

HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
I am not responding to stupid posts anymore.
You have nothing to say you mean???

"Thank you for enlightening me would've been nice :) "

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

beentherdunthat said:
So you clearly admit you are suffering from preconceived prejudices, surely you are old enough to distinguish between what is right and what is wrong? I'm sorry but I'm Muslim and I get along with most Australians, and other nationalities that are not even Muslim. Like it's fun being able to socialize with everyone. Why can't you break away, and relax a bit?

I said, clearly there are. The most wise of the Muslim population know that there are frauds within our community, but there are frauds within ever community... We condemn them.

It is illegal in the Islamic faith to 'blow yourself up'. It is illegal to commit suicide. It is illegal to kill men if they don't present a threat to you (That is appear as if they want to physically kill you.)

In any case or cause, it is illegal to kill woman, children or even, yes, you won't believe this, but it is ILLEGAL to destroy a TREE in war. THAT is the Islamic faith. Anyone who DOESN'T apply those rules, are therefore, fucking idiots. Yeah?

When has that happened?

Nonetheless, a weak arguement. Remember the Assimilation policy forced upon the Aboriginals by the British Navy... ??? THAT is an error in Australian History... we can't compare them as one and the same.
Is it also illegal to have sex with a child?

Raaaaaachel

HSC

withoutaface said:
Is it also illegal to have sex with a child?
Even if the Quaran doesnt specifically say this is illegal that does not discredit the entire system of belief. At least it doesnt advocate slavery, rape and murder like the bible.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
You have nothing to say you mean???

"Thank you for enlightening me would've been nice :) "
I mean I am not repeating the same shit over and over just to have people continue to ignore what I say.

I think I have stated my point of view pretty clearly. If you haven't read all my posts in this thread then go back and do it. If you have and you are still incapable of applying some logical reasoning and seeing my point of view then you are an idiot.

beentherdunthat

HSC

Raaaaaachel said:
Even if the Quaran doesnt specifically say this is illegal that does not discredit the entire system of belief. At least it doesnt advocate slavery, rape and murder like the bible.
First and foremost, It is illegal to have sex if it is not within marriage. Theoretically (and I stress THEORETICALLY) it is even illegal to look upon a woman with lust !!!

LET ALONE A CHILD... imagine the PUNISHMENT of having SEX with a child... NO RELIGION ACCEPTS THIS IN ANY CASE...

The qur'an clearly states this as LAW...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)