E12 email -- confirmed conditional offer? (1 Viewer)

Porogamiii

HSC
Hey did anyone else get this email for E12 and if it means you've been accepted for an conditional offer? The wording of the email is a bit ambiguous as to whether they've just evaluated it and will accept/reject you later or if you've been successful and will receive an offer on the 12th?

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 6.32.45 pm.png

edit: title should say conditional

Last edited:

uniqueusername1

HSC
Hey did anyone else get this email for E12 and if it means you've been accepted for an unconditional offer? The wording of the email is a bit ambiguous as to whether they've just evaluated it and will accept/reject later or if you've been successful and will receive an offer on the 12th?

View attachment 33356
idk bro. Is there a minimum atar you have to get?

stupidpersonlol

HSC
Doesn't it say the conditional offers will be released on the 12th though? Meaning it's not confirmed? lmao idek

Sunaina123

HSC
Wait, but what's happening on the 12th then if this is the conditional offer? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused now

Porogamiii

HSC
Yeah I'm confused now because in SRS thread @specificagent1's application said "you have been successfully assessed..." whereas mine says "your application has been assessed successfully, and the course that you are being considered for..."

stressedadfff

HSC
Yeah I'm confused now because in SRS thread @specificagent1's application said "you have been successfully assessed..." whereas mine says "your application has been assessed successfully, and the course that you are being considered for..."
oh mines like yours aswell

stupidpersonlol

HSC
mine says "assessed successfully" as well- maybe he messed up the phrasing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)