E12 email -- confirmed conditional offer? (1 Viewer)

Porogamiii

HSC
Yeah I don't think it's guaranteed because on UAC it says you needed to submit the document that answered the 3 questions to be eligible but I forgot to do that (lol) but still received an email. I did upload proof of being EAS though, but I don't think they would have overlooked not submitting the template.
Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 8.23.54 pm.png

specificagent1

HSC
So essentially i put that sci/law for uac pref and it was my only UAC pref and my personal statement was also about that but they emailed me today recommending another course of e12????? super confused does that mean i wont get it for my original?

Porogamiii

HSC
So essentially i put that sci/law for uac pref and it was my only UAC pref and my personal statement was also about that but they emailed me today recommending another course of e12????? super confused does that mean i wont get it for my original?
Yeah it's super unclear because if they made that choice that would imply you received the recommended course, so they would have to had decided who gets in/receives an offer. I think the only way we can get to the bottom of this is if someone applied and didn't receive an email.

specificagent1

HSC
Yeah it's super unclear because if they made that choice that would imply you received the recommended course, so they would have to had decided who gets in/receives an offer. I think the only way we can get to the bottom of this is if someone applied and didn't receive an email.
yes exactly usyd e12 has been so stuffed up for me. Like on the 19th of sep when you were meant to put your final pref we couldnt cause UAC problems and then it took usyd a week to sort that out smh

specificagent1

HSC
Yeah I don't think it's guaranteed because on UAC it says you needed to submit the document that answered the 3 questions to be eligible but I forgot to do that (lol) but still received an email. I did upload proof of being EAS though, but I don't think they would have overlooked not submitting the template.
View attachment 33360
maybe they didnt even read the statements and just looked at marks. Waste of my time writing it 😔

aishkali

HSC

Last edited:

stupidpersonlol

HSC
what if they meant they successfully came to a judgement about everyone's offers (whether they got the offer or not)

uniqueusername1

HSC
yea i doubt usyd would easily give this many offers lol.

specificagent1

HSC
also side question, anyone's uac pref for usyd still say "Your results are not yet available - check back later."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)