E12 email -- confirmed conditional offer? (1 Viewer)

TheVuk

HSC
i got the e12 for civil/architecture but im not sure how to go around accepting the offer don't want it to miss the deadline ahah, rang usyd today but the line was busy

stupidpersonlol

HSC

uniqueusername1

HSC
Ok now I'm even more confused. I posted on the usyd reddit and got a response saying the email means you're in? Also checked the ConquerHSC discord and people are saying the email is basically confirming you're getting an offer?

https://www.reddit.com/r/usyd/comments/qlqc7y
I think it means your application has been assessed. So you are eligible to apply. Idk if your guaranteed the conditional offer tho lol.

You'll have to find out on the 12th

shashysha

HSC
From what I remember last year when I received mine (didn't accept though), if you put whatever USYD course you applied for on top of your UAC preferences, you'll get an offer a conditional offer on the 12th like below which turns unconditional if you hit the ATAR needed. Good luck! 1635936310213.png

Sunaina123

HSC
@shashysha, do you remember receiving an email like the one in the post above? What do you reckon we should make of this email?

shashysha

HSC
@shashysha, do you remember receiving an email like the one in the post above? What do you reckon we should make of this email?
I think I got a similar one, but not the exact wording. Just reading it properly though, "Add your E12 course to your UAC preference list by 11:59pm on 4 November to be made a conditional offer" sounds like "yeah mate put it on the top and you'll be made a conditional on the 12th." tbh I think if you received it you're good to go lol

specificagent1

HSC
I think I got a similar one, but not the exact wording. Just reading it properly though, "Add your E12 course to your UAC preference list by 11:59pm on 4 November to be made a conditional offer" sounds like "yeah mate put it on the top and you'll be made a conditional on the 12th." tbh I think if you received it you're good to go lol
and then it proceeds to say "If you receive an E12 conditional offer, to"

shashysha

HSC
and then it proceeds to say "If you receive an E12 conditional offer, to"
that's probably just the counter if you don't put it your course at the top of the preference list i.e you didn't meet the first criteria so you don't receive an offer

Sunaina123

HSC
Maybe what you're saying is correct. It's just that the wording is so convoluted that it almost seems to contradict what has been said before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)