E4 (1 Viewer)

K

kleenextissues1

What do you reckon the E4 cut-off will be and why?

apollo1

Banned
HSC
its will be much higher than previous years considering they pretty much reused that conics q 7. and also they had a lot of questions involving integration.

FTW

HSC
lower than last year because it was harder. Also where are my polys in question 3?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
It looked quite difficult. In fact, the most difficult in the past 5-6 years, in my opinion.

HSC
its will be much higher than previous years considering they pretty much reused that conics q 7. and also they had a lot of questions involving integration.
there are only so many questions they can ask that you're *bound* to have seen similar things e.g. even the circular motion question was very similar to one in jeff geha's 4u book. that conics questions was also very similar to one in terry lee

as with the e4 cut off, i think it will be on par with last years, maybe a little lower

eyeswideshut

HSC
any chance a 70 would be enough for an e4? I found questions 5, 6 harder than Q7

HSC
oooo yeaaa, might be in with a chance if no silly mistake, and the person marking my Q8 feel's that my proof is smarter than him, and he gives me full marks xD haha

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Cut off will be much lower because the paper was really long, most people would have had no chance of finishing that paper.

silence--

HSC
i reckon it will be around the same honestly.

do cutoffs even vary that much from year to year?

i do agree though that it was a pretty long test though so cutoff could be lower (and hell, i wont complain if it is! haha)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Really hope you're right. Haven't seen your name in a while
It will be :)
There's no need to worry now, anyway. The exam is over - cram for other exams!

Ahaha yeah, I sort of boycotted this site until it was all fixed up. It looks ok to use now, so you may see me around after my uni exams are over ^_^

rawrence

HSC
Pretty sure this year's was much harder than last's year so E4 cutoff will be lower.

And khhorne, shrink your head, you big headed mutt

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
idk its weird how most of my classmates found it relatively easy O_O
One dude did every single fking question with time to spare wth and the majority said it was alrite, easier than last years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)