Elderly Christian woman paraded naked through streets of Egypt by armed muslim mob (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The 300-strong mob of Muslim men in rural Egypt also burned down seven homes belonging to Orthodox Coptic families, over rumours of an affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman

A 70-year-old Christian woman has been stripped naked, beaten and paraded through the streets by a mob of around 300 Muslim men in a village in southern Egypt.

The mob also burned down seven homes belonging to Christian families, according to an unusually outspoken statement issued by the local Orthodox Coptic church, after rumours circulated in the village that a Christian man was having a relationship with a Muslim woman.

The violence started at around 8pm on 20 May, and the local diocese said it was two hours before police responded, by which point the mob had already dispersed.

The woman who was stripped naked was reported to be the mother of the man involved in the rumoured affair. She has since met with church leaders, the Diocese of Minya and Abu Qirqas said.

The violence is representative of the tensions between the two religions in the province south of Cairo, where extra-marital affairs between Muslims and Christians are strictly taboo.

But it appears the Coptic church has finally had enough of what they say is unfair treatment from the authorities over such cases. Christians only make up around 10 per cent of Egypt’s population, the majority being Muslim.

but muh islamophobia!!!

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Elderly Christian woman and paraded naked through streets of Egypt by muslim mob

):

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Re: Elderly Christian woman paraded naked through streets of Egypt by armed muslim mo

egypt is unstable precisely because of muslim loonies

only a fraction of a percent of iranians are christian and in any case, laws against "blasphemy" are used in Iran to persecute Christians are other religious minorities

Flop21

HSC
Re: Elderly Christian woman paraded naked through streets of Egypt by armed muslim mo

It's strange that humanity in some parts of the world can be so advanced, and even when they whole world is pretty much connected, we have parts of humanity that are just so so so far behind.

Kolmias

HSC

Of course the OP is SylviaB

Drsoccerball

HSC

When I saw this on fb I instantly knew Sylvia would post it. This isn't Islamic behaviour I don't know why they have to include religion in this.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

When I saw this on fb I instantly knew Sylvia would post it. This isn't Islamic behaviour I don't know why they have to include religion in this.
lol not sure if srs.

even super 'modern' muslim nations such as Brunei (which is super rich btw) have made it illegal to celebrate christmas.

Lol imagine if the Vatican put up a huge sign that said 'non-catholics, get the fuck out'

nek minnit global outrage at intolerance.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

If it was the other way around where a christian did the same to a muslim, you cucks would instantly be the first ones to call out hate crimes.

sinophile

HSC
N/A

sigh.

Orwell

HSC

'The 300-strong mob of Muslim men in rural Egypt also burned down seven homes belonging to Orthodox Coptic families, over rumours of an affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman'

Not trying to be snide, but I mean I'd take the above statement to mean it had something to do with faith followed.

In addition to this, I'd like to ask both Sylvia and isildurrrr1 on their thoughts on whether the Islamic faith is inherently evil and advocated for this sort of behaviour or whether this is contextually induced; US interventionism, etc... I personally believe that the Religion needs doctrinal reformation, but what do you think?

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

I blame the wahabists and saudis.

I'm just calling hypocrisy out as it is. People bitched that sylvia posted a news article about attacks on christians by muslims. Is there bias? Sure, but that doesn't make the article nor facts any less valid.

It's funny that the far left talk about the ilks of western society and how we should be tolerant, yet they are nowhere to be found when there are atrocities committed by religious fundamentalists.

I completely disagree with anyone who says 'ISIS aren't real muslims'. There are terrifying verses in both the koran and the bible on treatment of women, non-believers etc. But it's the actions that speak louder than words.

The problem is that a lot of muslims do condone the actions of a very extreme and vocal minority. you can google many instances of pew surveys (which are VERY reputable) and get an idea what the beliefs are.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

The woman's experience is telling.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Of course this is islamic. behavior. Muslims have always acted like this and muhammad himself did MUCH worse.

They "had to include religion ion this" because the whole reason they did this was because of their Islamic faith. It is inherently to do with religion and the only reason you would want it excluded is because it makes muslims look bad. But this is typical, muslims act in atrocious way and so-called "moderate" muslims only care about the impact this has on the perception of islam.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Of course the OP is SylviaB
Yes heaven forbid anybody demonstrate that muslims aren't the oppressed little victims they claim to be

I mean for fucks sake, if this was a thread about how some white person said something "racist" to a muslim on the train you morons would be posting away furiously about how sad this is and how white people need to be more "tolerant" blah blah blah.

But when I post an example of ACTUAL religious persecution, you scoff because it was done my muslims.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

In addition to this, I'd like to ask both Sylvia and isildurrrr1 on their thoughts on whether the Islamic faith is inherently evil and advocated for this sort of behaviour or whether this is contextually induced; US interventionism, etc...

That's garbage. Muslims have been acting like this before america even existed.

Orwell

HSC

I've seen that particular PEW Institute study. I tried using it against my friend (a regressive leftist who believes in mass-islamic immigration) and he said that there was a fake PEW study circling around whereby only a handful of Muslims were interviewed due to some sort of agenda but I completely agree with you isilddurr. Not all of them have to be bomb-strapping suicide bombers for them to have extremist views.

Last edited:

Red_of_Head

HSC

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...stian-homes-after-rumor-over-love-affair.html

"Najwa, the Muslim woman who was believed by the mob to be in love with a Christian man, said that the rumors were untrue, and started after she asked her husband for a divorce, she told Al Arabiya.

To spite her, the relatives of her husband spread a story her a romantic affair with a Christian young man, she told the channel’s website."

So it looks like she went through all that abuse just because she dared to seek a divorce.

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC

'The 300-strong mob of Muslim men in rural Egypt also burned down seven homes belonging to Orthodox Coptic families, over rumours of an affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman'

Not trying to be snide, but I mean I'd take the above statement to mean it had something to do with faith followed.
So you just believe what anyone tells you without going to the source?

Drsoccerball

HSC

Of course this is islamic. behavior. Muslims have always acted like this and muhammad himself did MUCH worse.

They "had to include religion ion this" because the whole reason they did this was because of their Islamic faith. It is inherently to do with religion and the only reason you would want it excluded is because it makes muslims look bad. But this is typical, muslims act in atrocious way and so-called "moderate" muslims only care about the impact this has on the perception of islam.
Explain how it is Islamic please I would like to know. You're making big claims without any evidence. I would still argue against these people even if no one knew what had happened.

Drsoccerball

HSC

Yes heaven forbid anybody demonstrate that muslims are the oppressed little victims they claim to be

I mean for fucks sake, if this was a thread about how some white person said something "racist" to a muslim on the train you morons would be posting away furiously about how sad this is and how white people need to be more "tolerant" blah blah blah.

But when I post an example of ACTUAL religious persecution, you scoff because it was done my muslims.
It's just peculiar how you only post stories against Islam. Why don't you also post things such as someone saying something racist to a Muslim or other stories. Hmm very strange...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)