Elderly Christian woman paraded naked through streets of Egypt by armed muslim mob (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Re: Elderly Christian woman paraded naked through streets of Egypt by armed muslim mo

It's just peculiar how you only post stories against Islam. Why don't you also post things such as someone saying something racist to a Muslim or other stories. Hmm very strange...
if you think saying "racist" things remotely compares to the treatment of christians in the muslim world then you are fucked in the head

Drsoccerball

HSC
Re: Elderly Christian woman paraded naked through streets of Egypt by armed muslim mo

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...stian-homes-after-rumor-over-love-affair.html

"Najwa, the Muslim woman who was believed by the mob to be in love with a Christian man, said that the rumors were untrue, and started after she asked her husband for a divorce, she told Al Arabiya.

To spite her, the relatives of her husband spread a story her a romantic affair with a Christian young man, she told the channel’s website."

So it looks like she went through all that abuse just because she dared to seek a divorce.
So Islamic... The Quran asks to bring forth 4 witnesses at least who have never been seen to lie in their entire lives. ( Also this was a time where people would just hear about a rumour and go and kill their wives) Where were the four witnesses ? Also the Quran also tells us to make oaths if a claim of fornication was made and if the female says she didn't then she avoids the punishment.(All in surah noor if you want to read it) How come this wasn't followed. Also surah hujarat where it tells us to verify information before we act on something, this wasn't followed either. How about burning down innocent people's houses? In war we are not even allowed to damage a tree let alone a house why isn't this followed? But I guess they're following their religion more than we are apparently according to Sylvia...

Drsoccerball

HSC

Guys AceHSC.net is free place to ace ur HSC

Site full with:
- Study Notes
- Trial Papers ranging from 2015 to 1988
- Free Resources (Case Studies, Assessments, Essays & etc)
Not forget its for FREE.
ACEHSC.NET
troll101

enoilgam

HSC

John Lennon did say that organised religion was the worst thing to happen to humanity. To build on that, it's not the religions themselves, but rather the followers. Religion tends to be used as an easy justification for bigotry, hatred and a range of other nasty behaviours - I mean, the easiest argument to justify bad behaviour is "God says it's ok". Religion is very much the opium of the masses and it tends to attract the poor, uneducated, obsessive and other vulnerable elements in society who completely misuse and misinterpret the message. Muslims (NOT Islam) are unfortunately the biggest offenders, but I think that can be traced back to serious issues in the Arab world and the arrested development of those societies.

Christianity is not that much better and whilst it has improved over the years, it is still an offender. A quick look at Christian Evangelism in the US reveals an ugly picture. Having received 15 years of Christian education, I'm mystified as to how these people justify their bigoted and distorted beliefs under Christianity. The Christian Right pursues a range of positions and policies which cannot be considered Christian in any way (namely, the Death Penalty, social welfare and LGBT discrimination).

My point is, it isnt the religions themselves, but rather the nature of belief and the adherents who really give religion a bad name. Religion in the hands of the poor and uneducated is a dangerous thing, but unfortunately, religion primarily attracts these people (herein lies the problem).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

No need to generalise and demonise all Muslims and the entire Muslim world for this worrying and unfortunate incidence that has occurred in Egypt. Its Egypt's problem, not Turkey's, not Iran's, not Lebanon's, not Tunisia's, not Indonesia's, not Malaysia's or anyone else's for that matter. We can't help if some people in Egypt are inherent disgusting assholes other than simply condemning them like we all are!
Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world because of muslims. This is not an isolated incident.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

So Islamic... The Quran asks to bring forth 4 witnesses at least who have never been seen to lie in their entire lives. ( Also this was a time where people would just hear about a rumour and go and kill their wives) Where were the four witnesses ? Also the Quran also tells us to make oaths if a claim of fornication was made and if the female says she didn't then she avoids the punishment.(All in surah noor if you want to read it) How come this wasn't followed. Also surah hujarat where it tells us to verify information before we act on something, this wasn't followed either. How about burning down innocent people's houses? In war we are not even allowed to damage a tree let alone a house why isn't this followed? But I guess they're following their religion more than we are apparently according to Sylvia...
See, this is exactly the fucking problem. Instead of denouncing this henious act, the problem you have with it that there were insufficient witnesses to testify to her guilt!

Fucking revolting.

And the "not damage a tree" thing is complete horseshit because muhammad himself did a lot worse than harm trees.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Guys, guys, calm down. Although muslims may be going around oppressing minorities and are motivated to do so by their islamic faith, but you see it's not "real islam" so that means it's not a problem.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/20/world/meast/uae-norway-rape-controversy/

Yep because we all know how even in 'progressive' muslim countries they treat women quite well.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

No need to generalise and demonise all Muslims and the entire Muslim world for this worrying and unfortunate incidence that has occurred in Egypt. Its Egypt's problem, not Turkey's, not Iran's, not Lebanon's, not Tunisia's, not Indonesia's, not Malaysia's or anyone else's for that matter. We can't help if some people in Egypt are inherent disgusting assholes other than simply condemning them like we all are!
Egypt had it so bad they had a coup to kick the MB out.

noice.

enoilgam

HSC

Guys, guys, calm down. Although muslims may be going around oppressing minorities and are motivated to do so by their islamic faith, but you see it's not "real islam" so that means it's not a problem.
It is a problem, but Islam is not the heart of the issue. Most of these Middle Eastern countries have citizens who are largely poor, uneducated and still living in Feudal Societies. These social problems are largely to blame for the issue, religion just exacerbates the problem because it provides followers in these countries an excuse to justify their poor behaviour. Islam itself is largely a peaceful religion, but there are elements which are backwards and have no place in modern society. The Christian Bible is way more severe than the Koran, the difference between the two religions though is the followers. Christianity is more frequently practised in countries with strong economies, social structures and levels of education. This has allowed for the advancement and modernisation of Christianity, as opposed to the Muslim world which lags behind.

Look, I think religion in these countries is part of the problem, because it is holding the populace back from advancing. But it isnt Islam itself at issue, it's the problems within these countries and the use of religion as justification for not advancing.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

At the moment, they actually are...

I don't see Christians forming a religious cult in the Middle East, acting out a genocidal disposition towards those who do not worship the said religious cult and destroying anything of worship that is not of the said religious cult... If anything I see Christians as the ones caught in the middle of that mess...

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC

I don't see Christians forming a religious cult in the Middle East, acting out a genocidal disposition towards those who do not worship the said religious cult and destroying anything of worship that is not of the said religious cult... If anything I see Christians as the ones caught in the middle of that mess...
I guess Syria and Palestine doesn't exist

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

I see Christians getting offended at jokes but that's about it. No protests.

Drsoccerball

HSC

See, this is exactly the fucking problem. Instead of denouncing this henious act, the problem you have with it that there were insufficient witnesses to testify to her guilt!

Fucking revolting.

And the "not damage a tree" thing is complete horseshit because muhammad himself did a lot worse than harm trees.
By saying that it isn't Islamic behaviour I'm implying that it shouldn't be done. LOL what?

Orwell

HSC

It's not like we're saving a gargantuan amount of Palestinians and Syrians from the crisis going on in their countries only to have it bite us in the ass.

Drsoccerball

HSC

We never said it's not a problem. We just want to justify that firstly we do not support them so we can work together to stop the problem.

Drsoccerball

HSC

It's not like we're saving a gargantuan amount of Palestinians and Syrians from the crisis going on in their countries only to have it bite us in the ass.
If it were reversed you'd call it genocide lol.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

What the fuck does Palestine have to do with the persecution of Christians by Muslims... It's somehow the fault of Christians that a Jewish homeland was created?

I find it hard to believe that people can form some sort of victim complex towards Muslims on the basis that they are somehow hard done... You reap the seeds you sew, and when those seeds are nothing but violence and intolerence, people won't like you...

I love how people kid themselves by saying Islam is a religion of peace... Only thing is, you'll be hard pressed to find a situation where they have not made attempts to conquer...

- this map;
- the Ottomans;
- false claim to the territory that is now israel;
- turkish and saudi involvement in Syria;
- the list goes on and on...

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

I see Christians getting offended at jokes but that's about it. No protests.
Globally they are the most persecuted religion.

Try being a christian in a muslim country. Malaysia banned the use of the word 'allah' if you're not a muslim (funny that the word allah in malay means god as well).

Do people forget that christians live outside the western world? There are loads of christians in the ME that face persecution and discrimination everyday. Why do you think there are no missionaries in muslim countries?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)