Election called - THE LAST DAY TO ENROL IS MONDAY! (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I don't get it, what's so bad about a small, liberal world government that derives its power from the consent of the governed? imagine it: the abolishment of standing armies - military expenditures being redirected to r&d, the complete breakdown of trade barriers, the absolute freedom of movement... How can you anarcho-capitalists support free market/anarchy on the same grounds whilst rejecting the concept of a liberal democratic world government? like communism, anarchism isn't going to gain worldwide acceptance anytime soon, but we've already have the infrastructure in place to establish a world government so ???

lol you joking

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
I don't get it, what's so bad about a small, liberal world government that derives its power from the consent of the governed? imagine it: the abolishment of standing armies - military expenditures being redirected to r&d, the complete breakdown of trade barriers, the absolute freedom of movement... How can you anarcho-capitalists support free market/anarchy on the same grounds whilst rejecting the concept of a liberal democratic world government? like communism, anarchism isn't going to gain worldwide acceptance anytime soon, but we've already have the infrastructure in place to establish a world government so ???
bilderburg scum

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
wooo

United Federation of Planets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

redrocket2

HSC
I'm going Labor - purely because of the NBN.. Liberal are gonna scrap it.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'm going Labor - purely because of the NBN.. Liberal are gonna scrap it.
That's a fucking retarded reason to vote for a party over another. At least if you're going to vote for the ALP do it for some reasoned, well-justified idea.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
seeking to abolish the state is unrealistic when the state has a monopoly on violence. a small world government while far from perfect would provide most of the benefits of a free market so geez I don't know, would you rather the status quo or a move towards a more liberal society?
I would MUCH rather what we have now than a world government. I would advocate for a much stronger federal government before a world government.

One world government would be hell.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
ugh the greens are the fifth column vanguard of the new world order

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
went on menzies house

want to kill myself

went off it

they will never truly love freedom

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
that octopus evidently likes the colours yellow and red

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
A vote for Labor is a vote for the internet filter and a vote for sending Australia to the technological stoneage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)