Elective suggestions for semester 2 (1 Viewer)

Nightwish218

HSC
I'm enrolled in a SE degree and require an elective which doesn't eat up too much of my time,since I'm struggling with the comp19xx courses.
Currently looking at arts1180 (Archaeology and our Past),has anyone taken up this course? Does anyone know what topics are taught in this course?
Any WAM boosting elective suggestions would be great too.

Nightwish218

HSC
Yeah its full apart from some seats reserved for Bsc students.Already checked out the handbook link for arts1180,not very informative.How's phys1111 for an elective? I absolutely loathe physics and haven't studied it since grade 10 but it seems to be the foundation course for peeps who've never studied the subject.Worth picking up?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Not sure, I did phys1131, but it doesn't seem too heavy. But theres 6 hours a week of class.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah its full apart from some seats reserved for Bsc students.Already checked out the handbook link for arts1180,not very informative.How's phys1111 for an elective? I absolutely loathe physics and haven't studied it since grade 10 but it seems to be the foundation course for peeps who've never studied the subject.Worth picking up?
I did it last sem, it was ok but not taught in a particularly interesting way. Actually it didn't really feel like real physics, we weren't taught how all the formulae we used were actually developed. Easy to get good marks in though since the online quizzes and labs count for a lot (and they're pretty easy).

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
ANYTHING THAT PROFESSOR WILDBERGER IS LECTURING OKAY?l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)